MinaTakla

Weekend Thread | Bourne 60M, Trek 24M, Bad Moms 23.4M, Pets 18.2M

Worth noting, and I know we hear this alot, that Hillary's speech last night probably got well upwards of 30 million adult viewers (with parties included, I knew of one house that had 100 people but would only count as one viewer), many of whom are the kind of politically interested, left leaning people who like these Bourne movies. So that's pretty good. Puts it right on track for mid 50s opening.

7 minutes ago, superweirdo87 said:

That is solid. Bourne might not fare as well as some people saw it earlier, but it seems like high 50s, low 60s is possible for it.

I'd say closer to low to mid 50s. 

MI4 did $4m with previews starting at 8pm as opposed to I think 6pm/7pm for Bourne and better reviews and WOM could have helped over the w/e.  It only went down 3.2% on Sat (or up 20%+ from True Friday)

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

RT audience scores:

Bad Moms: 72%

Bourne: 74%

Nerve: 78%

Good for all three.

Pretty mediocre for Bourne and Bad Moms, especially Bourne. Movies that skew male and are action orientated usually start much higher.  This is around where Spectre was after the first day.

• Like 3