grim22

Secret Life of Pets 2 | June 7 2019 | Illumination | Dropped more than half from the first movie. Also 14th most profitable movie of 2019

I actually didn't know Patton Oswalt was replacing Louis C.K. Guess now I have to see it.

The trailer itself was pretty funny.

Also this is supposed to be one of many character trailers over the next few weeks (maybe even months). Illuminati strikes again.

• Thanks 1

Fuck the beginning of the trailer for making me realize that Illumination almost has the word Minion in it.

"I run and I run and I run and I get out and I've gone.....nowhere."

Hm. Didn't expect that level of relatability in The Secret Life of Pets 2 Trailer. 

Edited by Morieris

Why the hell is Universal marketing this more heavily than Grinch? :lol: 

Like, trailers every month... we're 8 months out and it already feels like we won't be seeing the end of this marketing campaign. And The Grinch had... billboards. 

they should make it a cliché pet spy movie where they either have cameras or they are Disney animatronics disguised as pets or aliens.

can filmmakers independently make other animated pets movies almost exactly like this one and release them with the intention of making 300 million domestic?

Edited by gravestonedt

15 minutes ago, gravestonedt said:

they should make it a cliché pet spy movie where they either have cameras or they are Disney animatronics disguised as pets or aliens.

can filmmakers independently make other animated pets movies almost exactly like this one and release them with the intention of making 300 million domestic?

Considering that the first SLOP is a poor man's Toy Story with pets why not?