CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

4 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

A jet baller is what happens when you fuse The Rock with Jet Li.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Nice try Tele, but this is what you get when you fuse The Rock with Jet Li.

b4O1chh.jpg

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, trifle said:

You have the parameters of the study to show it is scientific? :P

Because I generally agree with 'lies, damned lies, and statistics'....ie you can usually make numbers show what you want them to show, if you control the parameters.

Given that I don't have a penis, I did in fact figure I was a better authority on whether straight women are aroused by women, though. I kinda think it's a definitional thing.

It wasn't just a study on if women found other women attractive. It was a general study on both genders and arousal, using sensors to monitor blood flow and taking note of pupil dilation while showing these people different kinds of videos.

Now if they could just use science somehow to make test screenings useful, because it seems to me like those did more harm than good for Suicide Squad. Not to mention other movies. *cough* I Am Legend *cough*

Edited by Snakewise
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Not when I'm being called for being my opinions, y'all.

IT TOOK COURAGE TO LAY OUT MY THOUGHTS ON INTERSTELLAR

Let's see if you have the same courage next year with Dunkirk :redcapes: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

The Dunkirk teaser is basically what Nolanites look like preparing for the movie to bomb.

Some guy behind me said "I want to see that." after the trailer played

Then Wonder Woman played, same guy said "I want to see that"

Then a last trailer played and he's like "I want to see that." It was the Great Wall.

:sadben:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Dunkirk will be a monstrous success. As will the Nolan directed sequels, Dunkhan and Dunspock

What about the DCEU tie in?

Dunder Woman?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, grim22 said:

Suicide Squad's Friday is 600k less than Apocalypse's OW. How did X-Men manage to piss away the goodwill from DOFP so easily?

Simple, unexciting marketing campaing, one that didn't elicit more than a shrug from audiences.

You know, like Star Trek Beyond.

Even a Singer fanboy like me was not fully into it, I kept thinking 'footage doesn't look that promising, but I have faith in Singer, he will deliver'.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Dunkirk will be a monstrous success. As will the Nolan directed sequels, Dunkhan and Dunspock

That's when Spock breaks up with Uhura. After he found out she Dunkirk.

Edited by Snakewise
  • Like 5