CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

My showing honestly wasn't even that full (to be fair, this theater has it on 5 screens) but a drop that big would be downright catastrophic.

WB execs calling Trailer Park to re-edit Wonder Woman as we speak.

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Rth said:

Yep pretty much and not just bigger markets with drps , DOM looking mid 30's maybe Sat, see how eve goes

Wow, that's laughably awful... It can't be true. May redefine what a frontloaded OW looks like.

Tele may now win the under 135M OW bet. 

Edited by ProtoMan

1 minute ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Since we're all freaking out, I'll just toss this out there:

New second weekend drop record for a comic-book film? BvS missed out on that one by 0.6%

Well, not if the huge drops start during its first weekend.

But hey, who knows, these are new frontiers. 

Just now, JennaJ said:

WB execs calling Trailer Park to re-edit Wonder Woman as we speak.

Without spoiling anything in the movie, the most amazing part is that the marketing has been selling a movie that doesn't even exist! Movies have misleading advertising all the time but this is taking it to the next level. If I didn't know it was a troubled production from reports, I would've definitely guessed it from everything else.

2 minutes ago, ProtoMan said:

Wow, that's laughably awful... It can't be true. May redefine what a frontloaded OW looks like.

Tele may now win the under 135M OW bet. 

If the mid 30 holds, Tele would absolutely win the bet with 5m at least to spare.

But I really do think it'll settle in the high 30s.

• Like 1