CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

WB's PR tomorrow:

explosion nothing to see here reaction government doomsdays

They will just use the same PR bullshit they used with BvS. All they have to do is switch BvS to SS.

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Let's dispel with this fiction that Luc Besson doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

He wants to sink EuropaCorp. GOT IT :lol: 

4 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Damn, thanks for the info guys. I guess this thing is tanking all the way around. So DOM will probably be around 250-270, could even 500WW be at risk? (I think it will get over it, maybe around 600M but you never know).

It'll probably easily pass 500m. It's 600m WW, that's not likely to happen at this point.

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Seriously, I've been getting concerned for Affleck and his face since the BvS trailer in December.

What's happening to him? The divorce? Surgery? BvS? Jared Leto's antics?

This franchise is killing him. He needs to get out asap. 

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Seriously, I've been getting concerned for Affleck and his face since the BvS trailer in December.

What's happening to him? The divorce? Surgery? BvS? Jared Leto's antics?

Not sure what I should be more concerned about with that pic - what's going on with his face or what's going on with his pants?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Without China? Pretty huge stretch

That seems to be THR wanting blood, tho. The budget is 175M. Around the same MoS did WW should be enough. 

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Cara is SO BAD in Suicide Squad. Seriously, will this girl just go away? She's never gonna happen.

I found Paper Towns to be a good movie. Whenever she wasn't in a scene. She is like a black hole, she just sucks up the energy on scene, not in a good way.

Just now, CJohn said:

That seems to be THR wanting blood, tho. The budget is 175M. Around the same MoS did WW should be enough. 

The budget isn't really 175M. A few inside sources said that's fudged, and it was rumored to be much higher for a long long time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Yeah, didn't MOS have a budget of 225 million ( excluding marketing )? It still made a profit for WB.

I think it's hard to believe that SS might need 800 million to break even. I mean that would be almost 5 times its budget. Something is not right with that.

Just now, cannastop said:

With DC movies going to shit, and Marvel not expanding, will we have a year where the top 3 are all animated features?

Depends on how the Star Wars spin-offs hold up

• Like 1