CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Actually Iron Man 3 was seen as a mega hit at the time and never an ok or meh box office run. So you are making that shit up. Not gonna contest the other two. 

Oh shit my memory s fuzzy on IM3, thx for clarifying Cjohn.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ohana said:

How do you know its true? you don't.
None here can know if it was 175M, 250M, or 400M
All rumours.

And I read the main articles about SS, i'm not digging deep and I'm not overcomplexing my life
If sites like Box Office Mojo states a production number - then for me that's what it is.

No where have I said its true. I'm pointing out the fact that youre trying to claim that Nilephelan is spreading false rumors on the Internet when in fact you don't know if theyre false or not because you nor I are on the inside. You have no idea what he has heard in regards to the film to claim that he's spreading false information. 

6 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Surprised to read in the Deadline update that TDKR dropped 41 % from Friday to Sat, puts it into perspective.

Bigger preview number though. Pretty much stayed flat from true Friday. Suicide Squad is looking at a 20% drop from true Friday. 

1. NINE LIVES opens with an estimated $6.5M weekend, likely not high enough to place in the weekend top five.

LIGHTS OUT made an estimated $6.0M weekend, down 44.4%, for $54.7M total through three weekends.

Just now, Nova said:

No where have I said its true. I'm pointing out the fact that youre trying to claim that Nilephelan is spreading false rumors on the Internet when in fact you don't know if theyre false or not because you nor I are on the inside. You have no idea what he has heard in regards to the film to claim that he's spreading false information. 

I'm not claiming anything, ppl here wrote he said it's 250M, I didn't even know about this claim so don't turn it on me now

I only stated that even if he is an insider, there's no proof to this alleged 250M budget.
He maybe right, but we will never know hence you can't take 250M as a fact.

How the heck are they estimating 135.1? That means a 33m Sunday off of a 37m Saturday compared to a 45m Friday. Why expect such an amazing hold going from Saturday to Sunday? These media sites should refrain from jumping the gun and reporting it doing better than Dory and Deadpool.

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

That and the little fact that's previews were $30m so it's True Friday to Sat drop was about $1m or about 2.5%

Less than that. $30.6m previews and true Friday of $45.15m vs. $44.93m Saturday. Around 0.5% drop.

In any event, looks like WB is fudging big time this weekend. 

• Like 1

Just now, UrosepsisFace said:

How the heck are they estimating 135.1? That means a 33m Sunday off of a 37m Saturday compared to a 45m Friday. Why expect such an amazing hold going from Saturday to Sunday? These media sites should refrain from jumping the gun and reporting it doing better than Dory and Deadpool.

We'll have to see the breakdown before we can judge.

1 minute ago, UrosepsisFace said:

Its going to fall under both.