CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, Chewy said:

Was talking about that earlier. Trek franchise has been an unmitigated disaster OS, kind of baffling

Into Darkness did fine. 

HOLD UP!

u telling me, we some sorta...

*LOOKS AT THE CAMERA*
SUICIDE SQUAD?

The villians and their putty monsters were lame, I cringed everytime croc did a groot tier one liner (unfunny).

HOWEVER! Will Smith was great, Fakkin strayin kant was awesome (even if he just throws a boomerang). Joker and Harley were good, Maggie R nurse hot as hell.

1 minute ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

DCEU is really a mixed bag for me. I had mixed feelings about Man of Steel, I thought BVS was a gargantuan, monumental disappointment, and I liked Suicide Squad a lot.

Same.

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

Still the best TV spot ever produced:

Trolluthor is epic and the only worthwhile thing to come out of DCEU yet. Snyder wanted to both troll everyone and actually attempt to make something he thought was good with BvS. He should have just ran with the former, then maybe we could have a camp classic at least. 

I'm waiting for the Nancy Meyers Cinematic Universe.

Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro, Anne Hathaway, Alec Baldwin, Keanu Reeves, Dennis Quaid, Mel Gibson, Helen Hunt, Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, and Kate Winslet.

@Tele the Jet Baller would cream his pants.

• Like 3

Just now, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Right now, I'm technically unemployed. :lol: (nothing exciting, some reality TV).

I told you all shit-talking you do about Disney on here would catch up to you someday. Karma, it's a bitch!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Baumer said:

No. Rth reported at 1am.  The late numbers were strong out west. This has been covered already.

gave est number around middle of day and then again around 7-8p LA time, didn't give one after that

• Like 10

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro, Anne Hathaway, Alec Baldwin, Keanu Reeves, Dennis Quaid, Mel Gibson, Helen Hunt, Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, and Kate Winslet.

@Tele the Jet Baller would cream his pants.

The White People Have It All Cinematic Universe.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Please oh please let there be an on-set documentary on whatever movie they're in together. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Right now, I'm technically unemployed. :lol: (nothing exciting, some reality TV).

apparently if you can edit reality TV, you'll be a genius writer. that's what all my professors at BU told me: if you can make a story out of reality TV, you are a genius.

alas editing in general is too hard. I'm doing some of that for my own project and iMovie is the worst. I hate it. So I doubt I'll ever edit reality TV and be the next Aaron Sorkin.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddddeeee said:

Maybe the movie will spark up a bit but I'm legit a bit baffled that Eisenberg got all that crap thrown at him when he's the only person here with any life in him.

Jeremy Irons feels like he's turned bitter after spending time with the other morose characters that he loops back around to being entertaining. No D&D hamming though which we could have used.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The White People Have It All Cinematic Universe.

Yes, but the twist is that Lee Byung-Hun will be in the Universe.

As a mathematics genius who assassinates old people by night.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3