CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, ddddeeee said:

Once BvS got going I started to like it? It's a mess but a perfectly enjoyable one. Don't think I get the hate.

lol told ya it's not as bad as people make it out to be! Cavill's Superman is still a black hole but maniac asshole Batman's goofy enough to work, Wonder Woman's fun and Troll Luthor's great

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

You will end it tomorrow, right? You still need to go past MARTHA. 

I ended up getting into it and finished it. Martha was fab I got a lot out of that.

BvS is to MoS what TASM2 was to TASM. Fun mess versus boring mess. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

lol told ya it's not as bad as people make it out to be! Cavill's Superman is still a black hole but maniac asshole Batman's goofy enough to work, Wonder Woman's fun and Troll Luthor's great

All I've heard is how great Batman is... dude's a psycho with a silly costume and a goofy expression at all times. I had fun with him for sure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I hope that when the most popular baby names are revealed at the end of the year there will show a huge surge for the name "Martha" on the girl's side.

Personally, I was hoping for more Katanas, but Martha is a good second choice.

3 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I ended up getting into it and finished it. Martha was fab I got a lot out of that.

I like this. I like this a lot. Another BvS fan. 

3 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

• Like 2

Just now, ddddeeee said:

All I've heard is how great Batman is... dude's a psycho with a silly costume and a goofy expression at all times. I had fun with him for sure.

The closeup shots where his face is literally shaking with rage are the best

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rth said:

gave est number around middle of day and then again around 7-8p LA time, didn't give one after that

Well I wasn't entirely sure what time you posted I just know that you didn't post late enough that the numbers could not have changed. That was the point I was trying to make.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

It is literally the WHERRRR IS IT of the DCEU.

Just now, Chewy said:

The closeup shots where his face is literally shaking with rage are the best

DARK AND GRITTY

Just now, Nova said:

Honestly MoS isn't as boring as BvS. Oh boy did I fall sleep during....oh I take it we shouldn't go down the MoS route again....

IT HAS BEEN 3 FUCKING YEARS

5 minutes ago, newbie BO buff said:

Showbuzzdaily estimated that SS will finish at 381 mil domestic

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/year-to-date-box-office-worldwide-studio-scorecard-8-7-2016.html

That is .... delusional?

Nope. I paid that site off. 

Btw, I don't think they are saying end DOM run will be 381. It has current DOM run as 381, lol. I think the misplaced the numbers. Maybe they meant for 138. Or maybe it's really 381, and WB is fudging the numbers down to make everybody believe they're going bankrupt.

Edited by UrosepsisFace