CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

8 minutes ago, MrPink said:
23 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

God, I'm feeling terrible all of the sudden. I'm 20 years old, I'm a GROWN ASS MAN but I have ZERO actual life experiences. All my life I've been this LARGE SOCIALLY RETARDED OAF who just stays home and watches movies. I feel like I should go climb mountains or become a sailor or something.

man better than a 20 years old engineer nerd whose ex got engaged while he's still studing and watching movies and sports :sadben:
feelin' better?! :(

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

200_s.gif

Jack, I would 100% most advise against this. Dude you're only 20 years old. Look at me, if anyone's a bigger loser it's me man. I'm 25 and haven't had 1 relationship nor even kissed a guy. Everyone is insecure about something, no one's perfect. :) 

8 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I a bigger loser I am 26 years old and be rev kissed a guy. I never been a relationship and only been a two dates. 

I feel like you guys could work something out here and get it all over with.

Yeah, Dex, you'd have to take a bullet for the team. Some bullet.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wonder Midget said:

I used to be able to drink a whole bottle of Tequila. I would be a little drunk, but it never seemed to have the effect on me that it has on others. And I think it tastes good. No salt, no fruit. Just straight.

I couldn't drink that much, but I do love tequila whether it's straight up or in a margarita (though I'm super picky with my margaritas, I really only have to make them as I hate restaurant ones like 98% of the time as they put in shitty sour mix. Gross. My margaritas are straight up perfection).

2 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Reveal hidden contents

:rofl::rofl::rofl:  

Instead of Kelli he can just call me Kevin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Reveal hidden contents

I guess I can try this straight thing. She does like Harry Potter so that is a plus.   I could see a movie about two people like us. 

• Like 2

I've met my latest date through Tinder but tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm getting friendzoned.

Leaving soon anyway but I really like her :sadben:

I wanted to convert her into a Nolanite. And teach her all about BOT faces.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Well, not only was the first date a 150bajillion% failure as he got wasted and neither of us had a way home and were stranded in the middle of nowhere at some seedy bar at 1:15am (long story short, I managed to get in touch with a friend to get us, super awkward), BUT he head butted me right at the bar, and his words before he did were, "You know, I'd really like to kiss you right now, but I don't want to do it in a place like this" (now mind you this was all slurred) and then all of a sudden BAM. Fucking hurt, I was like, WTF?

So yeah, rule of thumb: Bars are not the best place to find a relationship at.

I think the first girl I kissed ended up being a lesbian. No joke. 

:kitschjob: 

• Like 13
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

No, he's seeing Nine Lives.

1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

No no. Blanks is seeing 9 LIVES. :lol: 

1 minute ago, K1stpierre said:

Actually I think he said he was seeing nine lives. 

lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

That's another thing: I'm sort of interested in writing, but how am I ever going to write anything of worth if my only point of reference is other books?

There's an awesome line in the Rob Reiner movie, "The Sure Thing," when Gibbs teacher says, "Life is the ultimate experience, but you have to experience it if you are going to write about it."  This is the time to experience your life.  It's okay to fuck up right now.  Living means you will make mistakes, so live.  Do it, and start now.  

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

I've met my latest date through Tinder but tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm getting friendzoned.

Leaving soon anyway but I really like her :sadben:

:excited: Good luck!!! Just be confident and you'll knock it out of the park!

• Like 1