CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

Sorry to ruin the good mood but fuuuuck that shit. At my age The Beatles were tearing up Hamburg, Kate Bush had already done Wuthering Heights and Orson Welles was three years away from doing the War of the Worlds radio play. It's no excuse. I mean hell, a Finnish guy became a celebrity for getting his PhD at age 20. 

So what are you gonna do about it? 

Just now, Tele the Jet Baller said:

So what are you gonna do about it? 

THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HERE. I'm going to the Helsinki open university till next March and I'll use that time to think shit through. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

By leave, I mean moving to DC. :sadben:

We've had a couple dates (another next week), but I can't get a good read on whether she's romantically attracted to me tbh. We've hugged, but nothing particularly more intimate than that.

That means it's going to end with an insanely hot night :jeb!: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

That means it's going to end with an insanely hot night :jeb!: 

:kitschjob:

I don't think she's that type of girl.

But hopefully things get real intense.

We go up to her room.

And we get comfy.

...And we watch some Nolan movies.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

By leave, I mean moving to DC. :sadben:

We've had a couple dates (another next week), but I can't get a good read on whether she's romantically attracted to me tbh. We've hugged, but nothing particularly more intimate than that.

USA people are just too slow with dates. And that's not really a dig at you personally, but what you call a date we call 'ficar', and it probably leads to at very least some very steamy make out sessions in the "first date". And I know that things move too slow because I've "dated" an American girl when I was a teenager. It was fun, but there was that haha. :P 

• Like 1

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

USA people are just too slow with dates. And that's not really a dig at you personally, but what you call a date we call 'ficar', and it probably leads to at very least some very steamy make out sessions in the "first date". And I know that things move too slow because I've "dated" an American girl when I was a teenager. It was fun, but there was that haha. :P 

CJohn and I suffer from nice guy syndrome where we're trying to not scare off girls.

CJohn is terrible at this though because he gives into his predatory urges.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Since we're talking about it I love my life I just need a wife and start a family to be fulfilled but I'm getting old and I'm getting worried I'll have to settle for a girl that I may not love

Aren't you like in your early 20s? :lol: 

Relax, just let things happen.

• Like 2