CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

8 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

:lol: Well, unless my cat can somehow pregnate me then I think I'm safe. He's the only male in my life.

I want to be able to travel, I want to go to Europe so badly. Me and my sis are I think planning on going to Swiz sometime next year.

Be careful with that. They're.... thorny bastards.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MrPink said:

:kitschjob:

I don't think she's that type of girl.

But hopefully things get real intense.

We go up to her room.

And we get comfy.

...And we watch some Nolan movies.

LOL what a buzzkill.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MrPink said:

:kitschjob:

I don't think she's that type of girl.

But hopefully things get real intense.

We go up to her room.

And we get comfy.

...And we watch some Nolan movies.

She'd more than likely fall through a plot hole on her way there. :ph34r: 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

:mellow: 

The Alps are beautiful, and once you are there, you have four other countries within a day's drive. (Or train ride.)

(Well, actually, a ton more within a day's train ride.  But you can visit 4 easily and still be based in Switzerland.)

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

This has become a box office therapy session.

Yesterday at the doctor's office she pulled a fly  that was stuck in my ear, well more like syringed it out.

But then I'm told to pull my pants down so my prostate can be checked.  And while I get the finger up my ass I'm told to relax.  Well I'm sorry it's not in my dna to relax with something up my ass.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

A little late responding but...

I lost my virginity to a girl who ended up being a lesbian. So yeah.

I may be a little drunk right now :ph34r:

LOL at all these true confessions.

Just now, trifle said:

The Alps are beautiful, and once you are there, you have four other countries within a day's drive. (Or train ride.)

Yeah! My sister's fiance told us that he's heard they are absolutely breath taking to see. Plus, I hear Switz has amazing chocolate. I love chocolate....... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Fuck you, you 17 hoe.

16 you bitch.

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

You got plenty of time dude. You are home-schooled right? That would put a damper on most sexual activity in high school...

On the bright side I start community college in a couple weeks; not that I'm going for sexual activity :lol: 

• Like 2

• Community Manager
Just now, DAR said:

Yesterday at the doctor's office she pulled a fly  that was stuck in my ear, well more like syringed it out.

But then I'm told to pull my pants down so my prostate can be checked.  And while I get the finger up my ass I'm told to relax.  Well I'm sorry it's not in my dna to relax with something up my ass.

Stick to women then.

• Like 2

Just now, DAR said:

Happens a lot?

• Like 2