CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, #ED said:

Pink, the Dunkirk Teaser...

10/10, best teaser ever. 95%+ RT a lock.

I called up my theater yesterday but they didn't have tickets up for preorder yesterday wtf

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

Sorry for fucking up a perfectly good Suicide Squad thread

Nah. You're good. Remember when your derailments were all about food? This one is better.

Just now, eddyxx said:

When the Dunkirk trailer played,  some one said out loud "Uh , OK? " Confirmed for flop:jeb!:

It's because the audience finally understands that unlike true auteurs like Spielberg and Ratner, Nolan has no true vision.

• Like 1

Just got back, saw SS, and I enjoyed it more than MOS and BVS. 7/10. While it had its problems (editing, slow mo, 3rd Act), I enjoyed most of the characters, the action, and it was fun. The GA will probably eat this up.

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

let's face it @K1stpierre thinks she wants intimate passionate but she's going to be like the girl from Deadpool when it comes time.

Well since I have the most recent experience I could observe #Happyinterntationalwoman'sday

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I called up my theater yesterday but they didn't have tickets up for preorder yesterday wtf

I called Fandango and Movietickets. Nothing yet. Figured they were since I bought TDKR tickets a year in advance.

• Like 2