CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

• Community Manager
Just now, Johnny Tran said:

Maybe so. I just hate that the days of straight up action/adventure "local cop/detective/etc tries to take down street gang/drug ring"  are mostly over.  That's every premise of WWE Films but I can't watch those..  I miss the big budget ones 

:(

Jack Reacher? I assume that's what it's about.

1 minute ago, ecstasy said:

I like these types of movies. Not sure why I thought it was WWI. I'm gonna have to read up on it. Interesting subject matter for a Nolan project. Good to see him tackle a period piece. Historians and period buffs gonna be on his ass though. They can be worse than comic book fans.

Well it's supposedly a dream project for him, so hopefully he doesn't take many, if any, liberties with the story. 

Also, crazy to see the cast list. Tom Hardy, Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy...Harry Styles. 

• Community Manager
Just now, Nova said:

Like you wouldn't like that. 

Actually @CJohn wouldn't like that cause then we'd have to ban Blanks for like 6 months. And we like Blanks. We don't want to ban him. Especially CJohn since Blanks' meltdowns make CJohn's meltdowns look sane  by comparison.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Jack Reacher? I assume that's what it's about.

I thought Jack Reacher was another Mission: Impossible so while I like M:I movies I don't need Cruise doing the same thing in another franchise but I could be wrong. I've never seen Jack Reacher. We did get the sequel trailer at SS last night.  It looked okay... 

Fast 8 will be sure to satisfy my needs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Actually @CJohn wouldn't like that cause then we'd have to ban Blanks for like 6 months. And we like Blanks. We don't want to ban him. Especially CJohn since Blanks' meltdowns make CJohn's meltdowns look sane  by comparison.

well we already sacrificed @CJohnoff for some nine lives numbers so Blanks is on his own. 

• Like 4

Just now, DealWithIt said:

Well it's supposedly a dream project for him, so hopefully he doesn't take many, if any, liberties with the story. 

Also, crazy to see the cast list. Tom Hardy, Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy...Harry Styles. 

LOL sounds like a studio decision. Period movies are risky box office. Probably hoping he can put some butts in the seat.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, Johnny Tran said:

I thought Jack Reacher was another Mission: Impossible so while I like M:I movies I don't need Cruise doing the same thing in another franchise but I could be wrong. I've never seen Jack Reacher. We did get the sequel trailer at SS last night.  It looked okay... 

Fast 8 will be sure to satisfy my needs.

I think it's about some guy who worked for the army then quit and in the stories he like investigates crimes and helps people.

Kind of like the Equalizer. Which incidentally is another franchise Hollywood is hoping will stick but won't.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

Like you wouldn't like that. 

Not really, no. :depp:

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

It is true. All of it.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You pulled a Jack Nevada!

I am pulling a Jack Nevada too since it is already 4:30 AM here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ecstasy said:

LOL sounds like a studio decision. Period movies are risky box office. Probably hoping he can put some butts in the seat.

Dunkirk has tweenage girl demo is all sewn up. I will laugh my ass off if Nolan kills Styles off in the first combat scene. There'll be so much sobbing the cineplexes will flood. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Not really, no. :depp:

It is true. All of it.

I am pulling a Jack Nevada too since it is already 4:30 AM here.

11:40 right now, I'll probably crash in 20 minutes like I have the past two or three nights lol

• Like 1