AndyLL

They are eating DERBIES! F*cking DERBIES! | Week 33

18 minutes ago, ShinyDave said:

It'll be interesting to see how much of a dive people predict for SS. The new releases also feel tough to predict, making for a potential bloodbath of a week. 88% might do it this time around, @Rolling Thunder

Lol - we'll see.  Without calling anyone out (at the risk of offending), there's 3 A-list players that are statistically overdue for a catastrophic week.  This just may be it.   

Edited by Rolling Thunder

7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I on the other am bragging. :lol:

It's great we have so many skilled predictors on here.  I think we'd be of some value to the studios!  Call me when our checks arrive.  B)

(and btw, the "due for a catastrophe" bit was my weak attempt at friendly trash talking, largely in hopes of actually making the Final 4 in this Tourney.)

Edited by Rolling Thunder
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Rolling Thunder said:

I see Florence screwing me worse than a Sausage this week.

That's the sort of movie that usually gets a platform launch, but I guess that they saw its UK run as the equivalent somehow in terms of building WOM? But that was way back in May. I'm confused.

Derby Sheet. @CJohn has returned

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xzOrCQsFapGc1571HZMWD7HNQe8emH2w5e9HSHV4T0s/edit?usp=sharing

I will update Mojo and BO picks later and will add in the tourney brackets as well

Input estimates next to Andy only and the rest is magic, at least it was for me when I first saw it 30+ years ago

• Like 3

I probably went too aggressive lowballing all the way around, given the Olympics were in play last weekend and are rating far lower than in 2012.

I'm honestly going to be delighted with top-30 this week, my predictions are so bad. This is where my early run is exposed as fraudulent.

Incidentally, no Mojo predictions this week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

Derby Sheet. @CJohn has returned

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xzOrCQsFapGc1571HZMWD7HNQe8emH2w5e9HSHV4T0s/edit?usp=sharing

I will update Mojo and BO picks later and will add in the tourney brackets as well

Input estimates next to Andy only and the rest is magic, at least it was for me when I first saw it 30+ years ago

Will create them tonight.  I have to modify my code because I want the seeding to be based on the Summer Period only

• Like 1