Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Box Office Hit

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul | May 19th, 2017 | FOX | RT Score Over Suicide Squad?

That One Guy    15,129
1 hour ago, ban1o said:

Jesus Christ I feel bad for the kid they cast as Rodrick. Teens on social media are going crazy about him and calling him ugly. Search the #notmyRodrick thing on twitter.  I think he even deleted his instagram 

lmao calm the fuck down.  This is a goddamn wimpy kid movie.

FantasticBeasts    1,564

Seriously those series are soooo lazy.

You literally have the same thing for 10 books.

You may give a laugh or two but it becomes so annoying from a point on.

I enjoyed the first 2 books but I cant think why they should have done more than 3 or 4 If the author didnt have enough ideas.

The whole thing just becomes too wimpy to handle for anyone over 12.

Blankments    25,749

Got the trailer at Beauty and the Beast. I forgot how generic these movies always looked. First predicts:

OW: 13M

DOM: 44M

Mojoguy    6,038

Fans are pissed that they recast the kid actors.

Wait, you didn't know these films had fans?

Water Bottle    20,482

Yikes at that RT score. What was FOX thinking though?

When was the last time a road trip movie did well either with critics or the box office? Why "reboot" the seried with a new cast on a practically dead sub-genre?

The Long Haul posters with Greg doing a superhero pose...good idea or bad idea? Has nothing to do with the actual film.

Fans also seem to not like the new cast. If so the movie might really struggle to launch. Death knell to the series? Then again these movies with preteen boy protagonists seem to be pretty cheap.

Morieris    989

The only reason I care about this movie is because there's a fair chance we can get a new Captain Underpants trailer in front of it.

17% is actually exceeding my expectations. 

Water Bottle    20,482
1 minute ago, Morieris said:

The only reason I care about this movie is because there's a fair chance we can get a new Captain Underpants trailer in front of it.

17% is actually exceeding my expectations. 

17% on Monday probaly means like 5% on Friday. :P

I was secretly rooting for the movie too. Ah well.

marveldcfox    988

wait what....there are two fox movies coming out on the same weekend?! when was the last time this happened? Then can add a few pennies from this to the other to make things look better!

• Like 1