Box Office Hit

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul | May 19th, 2017 | FOX | RT Score Over Suicide Squad?

1 hour ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

It's not like parents make sure to buy kids new versions. They hit up the library and used bookstores.

I actually own every single Wimpy Kid book. Bought the first 4 when I was in India, bought the next 5 in the US as they came out. Didn't watch any movies past the first one though.

• Like 5

• Community Manager
3 hours ago, grim22 said:

They ended the trailer with a Spice Girls singalong. That was the best comedic moment they had?

I thought that was the "double murder" joke, only time I laughed at the trailer. Too road trippy but eh.

Seemed very straight-to-DVD to me.

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

I thought that was the "double murder" joke, only time I laughed at the trailer. Too road trippy but eh.

Seemed very straight-to-DVD to me.

These films are cheap to make and will make a decent profit even against big competition

Jesus Christ I feel bad for the kid they cast as Rodrick. Teens on social media are going crazy about him and calling him ugly. Search the #notmyRodrick thing on twitter.  I think he even deleted his instagram 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 4