Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

1 minute ago, alisson23 said:

Nice try.

Avengers 2 = 2.4x of legs.

Iron man 3 = 2.35x of legs.

World changes. Think of it this way, do you really believe Civil War had worse WOM than Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2? I don't. You know what, I actually liked Iron Man 3 more, but I would consider myself a rare exception when it comes to the comparison of those two movies.

12 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Sausage Party doing well is great news in general also for animation. Willing to bet we'll see more adult-oriented animation, even if it is still comedy. Hopefully some of the big TV names start pitching ideas because their chances just got a whole lot better.

I need a Rick and Morty movie, and a second South Park movie

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UrosepsisFace said:

I didn't remember his name, but thanks. 

So I mustered up 10m from my piggy bank and I'm willing to bet you 1 million that Justice League and Wonder Woman will at least combine to a 250m WW total.  Since this is a risky bet on my part I'm willing to offer up a generous 100004:1 odds.

You should take my great offer while it lasts.

2 minutes ago, UrosepsisFace said:

World changes. Think of it this way, do you really believe Civil War had worse WOM than Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2? I don't. You know what, I actually liked Iron Man 3 more, but I would consider myself a rare exception when it comes to the comparison of those two movies.

I did not say that. I mean that Civil War had bad legs for a movie with "GREAT WOM".

DCEU's first three movies blow pasts MCU. Plus, the first two (MOS and BVS) made more than 200 million profit. I think they're doing just fine.

When is BKB going to change his name? Suicide Squad has already surpassed The Incredible Hulk in box office. And it'll surpass most Marvel movies domestically. :D

• Like 1

Do we have to go over the WOM debate again.. like CW is season 6 of a TV show, there's a ceiling to WOM for a movie that requires you see 4-5 movies beforehand. 

Why is always Napoleon whining about other fans when he's always the one to start shit we've been over a thousand times. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

If a movie with TOXIC WOM from DC does 1.9x of legs and a movie with "GREAT WOM" from marvel does 2.27X of legs, I imagine a movie with toxic WOM from marvel. 1.7x of legs?
179m / 304m?

Even Avengers 2 with positive reviews fell 8% on OW from Avengers 1... It would be because it was not acclaimed by critics like the first?? Very prob.
Marvel is so dependent from critics so?? LMFAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What the fuck are you even trying to say. It's unintelligible. 

1 minute ago, moviesRus said:

Do we have to go over the WOM debate again.. like CW is season 6 of a TV show, there's a ceiling to WOM for a movie that requires you see 4-5 movies beforehand. 

Why is always Napoleon whining about other fans when he's always the one to start shit we've been over a thousand times. 

Excuse me?

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Hell yeah. To anyone who dislikes Rick and Morty:

9q2I4gI.gif

Anyone who dislikes Rick and Morty is dead inside. When is season 3 coming?

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, The Panda said:

So I mustered up 10m from my piggy bank and I'm willing to bet you 1 million that Justice League and Wonder Woman will at least combine to a 250m WW total.  Since this is a risky bet on my part I'm willing to offer up a generous 100004:1 odds.

You should take my great offer while it lasts.

Hey, somebody was predicting Justice League at 100-150m DOM total. So, relative to his expectations, I'd figure 100m+ OW was doing him a favor. It's riskier than betting Justice League makes more than 150m DOM total, right?

I think Suicide Squad is doing just fine in terms of Box Office, but I pray that they majorly improve on it. The third act was terrible imo, and the dramatic element definitely fell short during that act. Also, in terms of CGI and action choreography, the studio really needs to look into creating better scenes to showcase the abilities of these characters better. Also, the too-dark, not colorful enough, needs-work-on humor complaints.