Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

30 minutes ago, The Panda said:

I'm thinking

1.Guardians - 445m

2.Spider-Man: Homecoming - 310m

3.Wonder Woman - 300m

4.Justice League - 280m

5.Thor: Ragnorak - 200m

6.Wolverine - 120m

lol. I see GotG Vol. 2 having a decrease dom. At max, a very tiny increase.

31 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Urosepsisface- I'm still trying to figure out what your name means. Lol

I stopped wondering about user names here after I accidentally discovered that one of them is a vile insult in Spanish. :o :rofl:

If the Saturday and Friday numbers are true than WB is expecting close to a 30% drop for Sunday. I had it playing like GOTG this weekend and getting to $45.6M. I was close but not close enough. Slightly off. But way way closer than Deadline, THR, Box office Pro etc ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, harry713 said:

Guardians2 will for sure increase Dom. It was too well received not to, not to mention Chris Pratt's star power upgrade since the first. $375-$450m is the range imo. 

Or it could just be Iron Man 2 all over again and stay roughly flat with the first movie.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

@Nova 

Gotg did $42,124,922

I know how much GOTG made. I was talking about its drops and increases percentage wise which would have given it $45.6M. But it fell slightly on Saturday and Sunday so it didn't hit that number. 

Edited by Nova