Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

2 hours ago, A Marvel Fanboy said:

I assume this baby will die in this show ... since he didn't show up in Katherine and JJ's SW movies.

Or, the baby is a kid during VII, VIII, and IX and then we have a series or movie of young, not a baby anymore, Yoda (I know it's not Yoda).

I don't see them killing Baby Yoda in the series.

16 hours ago, A Marvel Fanboy said:

I assume this baby will die in this show ... since he didn't show up in Katherine and JJ's SW movies.

You do realize that Yoda Jr would be 75, so still growing up.

My belief is that the season will end with Mando finding a caretaker for Yoda Jr to look after him until he's grown, essentially removing him from the board until he's an adult post ST

4 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

You do realize that Yoda Jr would be 75, so still growing up.

My belief is that the season will end with Mando finding a caretaker for Yoda Jr to look after him until he's grown, essentially removing him from the board until he's an adult post ST

Well this Yoda 2.0 is going to need lifetime work of at least two generations of caretaker/babysiter ... 

• Haha 2

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-s-mandalorian-enters-digital-demand-charts-at-number-3-1256115

Among digital original programs, The Mandalorian was the third-most in-demand show of the week, behind DC Universe superhero series Titans, with 57 million demand expressions and Netflix's Season 3 of Stranger Things, which is miles ahead with 101.6 million demand expressions. 

But The Mandalorian was the best performing new streaming debut series of the year with U.S. audiences, according to Parrot, beating out Netflix's The Umbrella Academy, When They See Us, and The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, as well as Amazon Prime Video's Good Omens.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Forgot about the 7 day free trial.  I’m signing up on Saturday, watching the first 3 episodes then 1 month will cover the rest of the season. 

Then it’s bye bye Disney+ for a while. 

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. :lol:

• Like 2

I signed up for the one year of Disney+ but they got me with Star Wars content alone. Mando, Clone Wars and all the films in 4K is worth the $100 in my opinion, let alone a bunch of Pixar, MCU, NatGeo and Disney films as well as old series I grew up watching. Mando looks awesome on my tv with Dolby Vision and the other films look and sound great with Dolby Atmos they truly went all out for the service in terms of viewing quality although getting around the app still needs some improving. 

One top of that it’s feels like a good time to be a Star Wars fan right now, especially compared to the last 2 years, from a fandom perspective feels like the vocal minority is being pushed out with the sheer positivity I’ve seen online towards Mando and Jedi: Fallen Order. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2019 at 6:18 PM, Porthos said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!

"#BabyYoda" is trending Worldwide on Twitter right now!!! :ohmygod:

Okay, it doesn't take much to get trending in the middle of the US night and before much of Europe is doing things.  Hush. :lol: 

I noticed mentions of baby Yoda on Twitter yesterday so I signed up today for the 1 week free trial.  Weirdly it seems to be only 6 days. 

Anyway, just finished the first two episodes back to back.  Really liked it.  The western vibe and the slow burn was good. Looking forward to see where this goes. 

So if my calculations are correct episode 3 should pop up at 6pm tomorrow AEDT. 

• Like 2

Well I enjoyed the first two episodes but the second being 25 or so minutes was quite trashy to me. If it's going to be a limited series they should all be the same time limit. How hard is that to accomplish? Anyway, I do like what they've shown so far. I have found it interesting and want to see more. I liked the jawas from the last episode. Not that excited about Nolte's character. Hopefully we get off this desert like planet next episode please. 

5 hours ago, nghtvsn said:

Well I enjoyed the first two episodes but the second being 25 or so minutes was quite trashy to me. If it's going to be a limited series they should all be the same time limit. 

It's not a limited series. They're in the middle of filming season 2 right now.

Speaking if Baby Yoda we got some merch on the way. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/21/baby-yoda-apparel-accessories-toys-and-plush-are-coming.html

“The Child — or “Baby Yoda,” as “Star Wars” fans have been affectionately calling it — was absent from the marketing and initial merchandise launch for the new Disney+ show because showrunners Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni didn’t want to spoil his surprise appearance.

Other products will also arrive at the Disney Store, ShopDisney and at the Disney Parks before the holidays. In addition, presales for toys and plush will be available in the coming weeks. It is uncertain when that merchandise will be shipped.”

9 hours ago, Jamiem said:

Speaking if Baby Yoda we got some merch on the way. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/21/baby-yoda-apparel-accessories-toys-and-plush-are-coming.html

“The Child — or “Baby Yoda,” as “Star Wars” fans have been affectionately calling it — was absent from the marketing and initial merchandise launch for the new Disney+ show because showrunners Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni didn’t want to spoil his surprise appearance.

Other products will also arrive at the Disney Store, ShopDisney and at the Disney Parks before the holidays. In addition, presales for toys and plush will be available in the coming weeks. It is uncertain when that merchandise will be shipped.”

Yes! I knew they had to release some Baby Yoda merch before Christmas. Putting that baby on the show was a stroke of genius.

• Like 1