Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

aR0BYb2_700bwp.webp

Is this worth torrenting?

I never watched TV in my life - but if this is 10% as good visually as the cinema Star Wars, I might give it a try. For 10 minutes. But it's not. TV always sucks.

It looked shabby in the trailer - but I appreciate Taika, and if this is indeed his movie, the humour might be worth it.

Edited by shayhiri

thanx @Ryan Reynolds for link! :) interesting nubers

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-mandalorian-star-wars-global-demand-1203422290/

“’The Mandalorian’ has risen to the top globally to overtake such formidable rivals as ‘Stranger Things,’ ‘The Crown,’ ‘The Flash’ and ‘Game of Thrones,'” Parrot said. “For the prior seven days ending Dec. 1, ‘The Mandalorian’ was 31.9 times more in-demand than the average title on a global basis.”

By way of comparison, “The Crown” was 15 times more in demand than the average show, “Stranger Things” about 19 times and “Game of Thrones” 28.3 times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

interesting.... number one overall list of TV series from any platfrom!!!

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/mandalorian-tops-parrot-analytics-tv-demand-charts-for-2nd-week/

Mandalorian’ Tops Parrot Analytics’ TV Demand Charts for 2nd Week

The Disney+ “Star Wars” series “The Mandalorian” remained at No. 1 on not only Parrot Analytics’ digital exclusives rankings the week ended Nov. 30, but also the data firm’s overall list of TV series from any platform, including broadcast and cable.

For the week, “The Mandalorian” registered 132.3 million average daily Demand Expressions, the proprietary metric used by Parrot Analytics to measure global demand for TV content. That was up 31.9% in expressions compared with the previous week, when it had 100.3 million expressions.

top 5

1. The Mandalorian - 132.3 million demand expressions
2. DC Universe’s “Titans” - 85.9
3. Stranger Things - 76.3
4. The Crown - 47.6
5. Lucifer - 31.6

• Like 1

https://www.newsarama.com/48116-the-mandalorian-changes-dates-for-special-tie-in-star-wars-rise-of-skywalker.html?fbclid=IwAR2dYOpQWi9YCgv3KVl7tn9NEcTurR6uYAd-7p-81qQlhB0ueFPODFqEk9s

wow

THE MANDALORIAN Changes Dates For Special Tie-In to STAR WARS: RISE OF SKYWALKER

""An old rival extends an invitation for The Mandalorian to make peace," reads Disney+'s description of the seventh episode. The title of the episode has not been announced, however "The Sin"'s Deborah Chow is returning to direct from a script by showrunner Jon Favreau."

"In the show's December 27 season finale, the Mandalorian will come "face-to-face with an unexpected enemy." Someone from Rise of Skywalker turning up would be unexpected for us at least, eh?"

10 hours ago, Marek the Jedi said:

that has always been the date, obviously dropping a couple days early not to be same as opening day as TRoS, and i agree it will be no one from TRoS

Edited by Ryan Reynolds
  • Like 1

Nice solid episode.  Played a little more straight than I thought (kinda thought the green kid was pulling an act).

Not the best of the season so far, but I'd rate it better than last week's.  Good solid 8/10.

Now just what was up with that final shot? ZTvo87j.png ZTvo87j.png ZTvo87j.png 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

So, I am really curious about the tracking FOBs. Is everyone just micro-chipped? Is it impossible to remove the chip? Also, why have we never seen this technology before? The Imperials could have easily used it to find people they knew were part of the Rebellion and track them down. Same thing for the First Order.

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Now just what was up with that final shot? ZTvo87j.png ZTvo87j.png ZTvo87j.png 

What's up with that shot is them preventing us from rioting in the streets for only giving us 5-7 minutes of screentime for Ming-Na Wen before killing her. They have a chance to make this right so they'd better step up.

Also, I love how Mando still leaves Baby Yoda behind thinking it's just gonna stay put. Even sleep cannot stop Baby Yoda from wandering.

Mando whenever he does this:

ZSX0Fab.gif