Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

Trailer will probably drop early to mid October. The reaction to the lack of a trailer so far has been laughable. THe main trailer for season 1 didn't drop until late October when the season began November 12th and they will likely be doing the same thing this year. There clearly isn't going to be a teaser trailer this year since they cancelled Celebration.

Edited by RockyMountain

“The new season is about introducing a larger story in the world,” says Favreau, who notes the show will expand beyond Mando-centric tales. “The stories become less isolated, yet each episode has its own flavor, and hopefully we’re bringing a lot more scope to the show.” Adds Filoni, “Everything gets bigger, the stakes get higher, but also the personal story between the Child and the Mandalorian develops in a way I think people will enjoy.” 

Easiest comparison would be to Star Wars Rebels where the first season was very much just about the Ghost crew while in S2 the scope expanded with introductions to familiar characters 

Spoiler

might be the exact same characters as well

but didn't lose focus on the original Ghost crew which I hope remains the case in S2. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tree said:

Why does every other thread have "Trans rights" in the title now?

I put it in there when one of the creatives of a project outs themselves as a garbage transphobe. In this case, Gina Carano outed herself as a garbage transphobe a couple days ago.

• Sad 1

Pretty good trailer, who is that hooded person supposed to be? She looks sort of? like Rosario Dawson and was shown right when the trailer said "Jedi" but is clearly not a Togruta. 

Edit: Apparently the actress is Sasha Banks.

Edited by Menor
  • Like 1

Not sure if the hooded figure is Rosario Dawson as I havn't ever seen anything she has been in thus far. They were talking about Jedi though when they showed the character. She didn't look like Ahsoka in that image. Would be funny if Rosario is playing a completely brand new force user character and all this talk about Ahsoka was bullocks all along.

2 minutes ago, RockyMountain said:

Not sure if the hooded figure is Rosario Dawson as I havn't ever seen anything she has been in thus far. They were talking about Jedi though when they showed the character. She didn't look like Ahsoka in that image. Would be funny if Rosario is playing a completely brand new force user character and all this talk about Ahsoka was bullocks all along.

I'm seeing that it's not Rosario Dawson, the actress' name is Sasha Banks. 

16 minutes ago, Eric #RIPChadwick said:

I put it in there when one of the creatives of a project outs themselves as a garbage transphobe. In this case, Gina Carano outed herself as a garbage transphobe a couple days ago.

People love to make a big deal about nothing on the internet. People are making a big deal about Carano just because she didn't give in to people who had been trolling her and now they are calling her transphobe because she didn't give in to them.

• Like 1