Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

22 minutes ago, Eric #RIPChadwick said:

I put it in there when one of the creatives of a project outs themselves as a garbage transphobe. In this case, Gina Carano outed herself as a garbage transphobe a couple days ago.

Good to know.

I just searched this and it's really a fuss over her putting "beep/boop" in her Twitter profile??

I dont see how that's "transphobic", it is just making fun of the way some people have signatures. The number of times I'm at work and I see email signatures saying "My pronouns are She/Her/Hers" like YEAH what the fuck did you think i was gonna call you, Susan???

Its just daft and Carano is clearly making a joke out of it. 

5 minutes ago, tree said:

Good to know.

I just searched this and it's really a fuss over her putting "beep/boop" in her Twitter profile??

I dont see how that's "transphobic", it is just making fun of the way some people have signatures. The number of times I'm at work and I see email signatures saying "My pronouns are She/Her/Hers" like YEAH what the fuck did you think i was gonna call you, Susan???

The people who seem to be calling her transphobe are the same people who were trolling her prior to her saying beep/boop.

50 minutes ago, tree said:

Good to know.

I’ve been wondering what all that “He/him” stuff on people’s twitter profiles has been about. By all means if you’re actually trans and identify as a gender that isn’t immediately obvious then include it on your profile, but straight males/females including it just seems incredibly obnoxious.

The trailer looks great though, very much looking forward to a weekly dose of Star Wars from October 30th!

Edited by SnokesLegs

4 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

Maybe Gina Carano isn’t transphobic, but it is incredibly poor taste to put “boop/bop/beep” in her profile after she said Pedro Pascal talked to her about why people put pronouns in their profiles....

But anyways, great trailer! I’m super hyped!

Regardless if some think it was in poor taste or not doesn't mean that people need to exaggerate it a hundred times over and it doesn't mean moderators on forums need to change thread titles to reflect what people are trolling about on twitter.

Great trailer also.

Edited by RockyMountain

18 minutes ago, RockyMountain said:

Regardless if some think it was in poor taste or not doesn't mean that people need to exaggerate it a hundred times over and it doesn't mean moderators on forums need to change thread titles to reflect what people are trolling about on twitter.

It's just a thread title...

Edit: And lol, of course you got so worked up that you are insulting them.

Edited by lorddemaxus

1 minute ago, RockyMountain said:

Yes. You guys are just a bunch of dumbasses.

You know that fighting with moderators can get people a warning? Just FYI. 

Gina and Rosario have a history or transphobia behavior. That is a known issue. And it might affect someone’s excitement for the project or maybe even affect the reception to the show. 

1 minute ago, Cap said:

You know that fighting with moderators can get people a warning? Just FYI. 

Gina and Rosario have a history or transphobia behavior. That is a known issue. And it might affect someone’s excitement for the project or maybe even affect the reception to the show. 

Maybe moderators shouldn't react to the crap that goes on on twitter then. And you don't know anything about either actress anyways to say if they are transphobic or not. All you can do is react to people on twitter.