Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

On 12/15/2020 at 8:05 PM, Porthos said:

Setting aside that SW doesn't do post-credit scenes, I could see this as the final shot of the season.  Strong chance to completely melt down the internet if it happens.  Or at least seem that way. ;)

Don't they? They do now, Favreau showing his influence. 

Edited by Jamiem
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Spoiler

Luke Mutherfucking Skywalker! and R2D2. Not a complete surprise and an obvious choice but I'm still shook they went through with it instead of having it be Ezra Bridger or some unknown jedi. Guess they're saving Ezra for the Ahsoka show.

Spoiler

So....... Bobba Fett spinoff next year? Looks like it.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed this episode and thought it was a fantastic season finale.  But I did have a major problem with 

Spoiler

This felt like a major middle finger and an apology for The Last Jedi lol.  They gave us badass Luke (I'm not complaining) and then all the dialogue about training.  I feel like their is just gonna be more Rey/ST hate after this episode.  People got their fanboy imagination of Luke Skywalker after feeling like they didn't get in TLJ. 

33 minutes ago, Porthos said:
  Hide contents

When will the Empire ever learn about OSHA compliance, especially when it comes to where one puts airlocks? :sadno:

(that Dark Trooper was hella bad ass, BTW)

I am SO GLAD I am not the only one that had this thought.

• Like 2

Personally?  Honestly?

Spoiler

I'm just happy no one died. :lol:   Seriously, was really worried about that as a strong likelihood, but was really relieved when I saw "The Rescue" as the title.

And I am super super happy they didn't kill off Din Djarin and replace him with Boba Fett, as I thought that could happen.

THAT would have split fandom into itty bitty little pieces far more than what actually went down tonight.

non-spoiler observation...

Bet Twitter is absolutely melting down right now. :lol: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

I really enjoyed this episode and thought it was a fantastic season finale.  But I did have a major problem with 

Hide contents

This felt like a major middle finger and an apology for The Last Jedi lol.  They gave us badass Luke (I'm not complaining) and then all the dialogue about training.  I feel like their is just gonna be more Rey/ST hate after this episode.  People got their fanboy imagination of Luke Skywalker after feeling like they didn't get in TLJ. 

Spoiler

I think you're projecting big time here.  I'm one of the bigger TLJ-stans on this board and that thought didn't even cross my mind.

Sure, some folks might try to act that way.  Screw 'em, that's what I say! 👍

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh I agree 100%.  I didn't think of it either till I got on and started seeing the bitching on Twitter haha!

Edited by Knights of Ren
  • Like 3

I am Disappointed.

Spoiler

1. How the fuck is anyone supposed to believe that Order 66 was executed when we see Luke do this.

2. So Grogu sit through Sequel trilogy?

3. I don't mind Luke being that Jedi, in fact I did get the goosebumps, but fucking done with Skywalkers already.

4. Didn't felt any threat or anything with any stakes except Bo-Katan had to fight with Mando.

5. Mando with Grogu moment didn't felt anything.

6. Why even have troopers man. They just fill 10 minutes of "pew pew".

7. Too Short.

8. So next up Mando is the King of Mandalore?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Bet Twitter is absolutely melting down right now. :lol: 

*checks*

Oh yes.

Folks, if for some inexplicable reason you are reading this thread and have NOT watched the episode yet...

• Turn off Twitter and Facebook
  • Don't go near YouTube.
  • Stay FAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from all entertainment sites.

*pauses*

• Hell, just turn off the internet period until you stream this episode as you WILL be spoiled.

In the words of George Zimmer, I guarantee it.  Just turn off the internet right now, and thank me later. 👍

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1