Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

3. I don't mind Luke being that Jedi, in fact I did get the goosebumps, but fucking done with Skywalkers already.

TBH, This is 100% me. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Knights of Ren said:
  Hide contents

Grogu is now going to have gone through two Jedi purges if he stays with Luke LOL

Spoiler

I don't like saying "zero percent chance" he stays with Luke, as the story is still pretty open ended at this point, but...

Nearly a zero percent chance he's around when Luke and Ben have their little spat, IMO.  

I'm often wrong on predictions, but just doesn't feel right, if you see what I mean.

'sides, if you want folks to really hate the Sequel Trilogy, have it be responsible for the death of Baby Yoda.  That would just about do it, IMO. ;)

• Like 5

THIS will piss people off, however, if it comes to pass:

Spoiler

Thought did enter my mind a tad, for the record.

I would think they are parallel series, but the timing of "December 2021" is hella suspicious. 

*thinks*

aw crap.  Aw crap aw crap aw crap aw crap.

Spoiler

The Book of Boba Fett.

Starting with its own chapters?

This whole series has been in Chapter form.

If this has been, unknowingly, The Book of Din Djarin...

WELP.  Gonna have to wait for confirmation one way or the other. 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 1

11 minutes ago, Porthos said:

THIS will piss people off, however, if it comes to pass:

Reveal hidden contents

*thinks*

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

They have one plot point remaining, so no need to worry IMO.

Mando - The ruler of Mandalore

Its GoT all over again. Jon is rightful to throne, Dany wants throne for him.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

THIS will probably piss people off, however, if it comes to pass:

Reveal hidden contents

*thinks*

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t think so...

Spoiler

Seems more like The Book of Boba will be a mini series. 4 episodes, every Friday. That’s why Mando isn’t premiering until Christmas Day since the last episode of Boba would be Christmas Eve. And I think they would’ve just straight up said Christmas 2021 instead of December 2021.

It wouldn’t make sense for them to do that. It’s still Din’s/Grogu’s show. Not an Anthology show. That’s what spin-offs are for. Besides, I don’t think they’ll keep us hanging on the Mandalore and Gideon storylines.

Edited by Inceptionzq
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ahsoka said:
Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I know this was supposed to be great moment. I hate myself for it didn't turn out to be as great as it could have been.

I blame Peyton Reed. 

Ant Man films have same problem, but they work well, thanks Paul Rudd and PAPA FEIGE & fact they don't raise stakes by a lot. I hope Quantumania don't suffer from this as that is supposed to be a big film.

• ...wtf 1

4 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

I don’t think so...

Spoiler

It wouldn’t make sense for them to do that. It’s still Din’s/Grogu’s show. Not an Anthology show. That’s what spin-offs are for. Besides, I don’t think they’ll keep us hanging on the Mandalore and Gideon storylines.

I hate to say this, but...

Spoiler

That could be in "The Book of Bo-Katan" in S4 or S5. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Got drat it.  The more I think about it, the more I can see it. Especially from a character closure standpoint (Din Djarin willingly and under zero duress, took off his helmet so Grogu could get a great look at him as he left).

Just what is there on Din DJarin's story right now, if he truly has let go of Grogu?  What makes him the central character going forward in this tale?  Gideon is neutralized.  As far as he knows, Grogu is safe.  He has unfinished business with Bo-Katan, but that's her story, not his.

Hope I'm wrong, if only coz I don't want to see fandom's reaction to a VERY unexpected ending of the story.

*winces*

Gonna dread opening up the intrawebs tomorrow morning, I think. 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

Spoiler

It is possible. @Porthos

Now I don'tknow  how big a deal is Bo-Katan but storyline of regaining Mandalore can be a thing, but I see that being storyline of Bo-Katan not Mando. However, if it was so, I think they would have sorted the issue of darksaber in this episode. They left it in open so possibly there is something to do with Mando.