Fullbuster

The Mandalorian | March 2023 for S3

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

IG-88 survives the old canon!!!!!!!

Spoiler

in which he uploaded himself into the second Death Star to try and take it over like a computer virus, right before it got blown up by the Rebels :hahaha:

Some things I am glad the new canon obliterated away :hahaha:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

IG-88 survives the old canon!!!!!!!

Hide contents

in which he uploaded himself into the second Death Star to try and take it over like a computer virus, right before it got blown up by the Rebels :hahaha:

Some things I am glad the new canon obliterated away :hahaha:

re: spoiler box.  

Yeah, that was just dumb and eye-rolling.  👍

===

As I said in my edit, this lovely boy might not be IG-88.  On the other hand Favreau has to know what the immediate thought is going to be when he Instagrammed that out, so who knows.

Either way, it is VERY nice looking. :)

• Like 1

===

Also, as mentioned in the CC thread, Disney+ aims to be global at launch, in "every major global market" from further reading.  Good news for folks like @aabattery. 👍

(though exact details on the global launch are still hella light, so I'd be a BIT cautious here)

EDIT:::

Actually, maybe some bad news for our local storage of energy:

Maybe it's just undefined for that region right now. 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

Couple of other tidbits of info from the event.

The Mandalorian looks to be releasing on a weekly basis, so no binging for you! I'm good with this, BTW, as I prefer the discussion that arises in-between episodes.

There was a sizzle reel at the presentation (haven't seen it leak yet), so I would not be surprised to see that shown at the Mando panel on Sunday.

And not about this, but in other Disney + news, Season Seven of TCW won't be ready at release. It will be available "within Disney+'s first year".  It too will presumably be on a weekly basis.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

Looking forward to seeing the footage that was shown at the Disney+ presentation in the next hour, really looking forward to this one. Hope it is an epic fantasy replacement for GoT (although I may be getting my hopes too high).

Just now, Jamiem said:

They Blacked it out but people have their phones so we are going to get a shitty version of the trailer any second posted online.

Well, sizzle reel, but yes.

(just woke up, missed first eight to ten minutes or so)

Just remember folks, we can't post it here.

Openly. :ph34r:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I...found something...that may or not be hidden footage for...something. I can't say much, because it was low quality, but it looked very Rogue One-esque. Do with that what you will

There were enough people publicly livestreaming that I knew this was going to happen.

No other comments for now. 

• Like 1

Okay folks, I have access to a link to a decent quality version of the sizzle  reel.  Long time folks know the drill.

LIKE THIS POST AND I WILL PM YOU A LINK

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THIS LINK WILL LAST LONG, SO KEEP THIS IN MIND.  But now that they're out in the wild, I expect mirrors to multiply rapidly.

====

UPDATE:

Disney sent someone to deal with that leak. 

source.gif

So y'all can stop liking this post. ;)

(it will probably pop up again sooner or later, but it's too late at night for me to go looking to see where it's at now)

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Okay folks, I have access to a link to a decent quality version of the sizzle  reel.  Long time folks know the drill.

LIKE THIS POST AND I WILL PM YOU A LINK

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THIS LINK WILL LAST LONG, SO KEEP THIS IN MIND.  But now that they're out in the wild, I expect mirrors to multiply rapidly.

UPDATE:

The trailer shown at the end of the Mandalorian panel has been isolated in a pretty decent quality.  It too should spread like wild fire.

Do with this information what one will. :ph34r:

(if someone wants a copy of the link, like my ORIGINAL quoted post - a like of THIS post will just be considered...  a like of this one ;))

• Like 2