google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
DAJK

Weekend #s: Sully 22M, Blair Witch 9.6M, Bridget Jones 8.2M, Snowden 8M, DB 5.6M, WTBB 5.5M, Squad 4.7M

I fucked up Snowden pretty badly in the Derby. I put 5.3M :sadben:

I say this in general but claiming a woman who's made millions in her career & has been apart of some great films "deserves" a comeback is as ridiculous as it sounds.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

I say this in general but claiming a woman who's made millions in her career & has been apart of some great films "deserves" a comeback is as ridiculous as it sounds.

True but it is a shame that she's fallen by the wayside and the only time we've heard about her this decade it was because of "OMG what did she do to her face?!" Especially when her looks made her a subject of ridicule even during her peak.

Just now, filmlover said:

True but it is a shame that she's fallen by the wayside and the only time we've heard about her this decade it was because of "OMG what did she do to her face?!" Especially when her looks made her a subject of ridicule even during her peak.

We should all be so lucky to have her self image problems. I know you don't know what it's like until you stand in someone's shoes but I'm pretty sure I'd rather have her career than not have it lol.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She did fucked up her cute face, tho. She doesnt even look like the same person.

• Like 2

Snowden is actually performing above expectations. Not great, but it's atleast going to do better than Steve Jobs and The Walk. 

Renee just aged. White people usually age quicker, she looks thinner and older but essentially the same. You can't expect her to have the same baby fat that she had in her 20s. 

Edited by babz06

2 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Blair Witch's OW o/u Book of Shadows ? :ph34r:

might crawl over. Adjusted Book of Shadoes beats it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Blair Witch's OW o/u Book of Shadows ? :ph34r:

Just depends. Might go above but Book would do north of $20 million OW if it came out today. 

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Dreadful for Blair Witch. 

It had hype. It had the walk but didn't have the talk. I'm curious to see how Saw 8 does next fall.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Lionsgate lol.

And their 156M budget for Deepwater Horizon :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

Open Road's Snowden brought in a reported $390,000 on Thursday night, though Open Road has not yet responded to emails asking whether this total includes Wednesday night's Fathom screenings. The studio has confirmed both the Fathom screenings and Thursday night previews will be rolled into Friday's gross. Given the lingering questions surrounding these numbers we aren't ready to offer up any comparisons.

Yeah, I need this to have those Fathom events numbers rolled in, I went low.  :P

Thankfully, I also went lower than most on BW.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Dreadful for Blair Witch. 

Way too many Horror films (this is what the 4th in a month?) not to mention, well reviewed Horror films this year for people to get overly excited about a mediocre reviewed reboot/sequel whatever.

20 minutes ago, DAJK said:

And their 156M budget for Deepwater Horizon :lol:

I understand $50 million for that thing. But really $156 million??? Lionsgate is crumbling big time.