DAJK

Weekend #s: Sully 22M, Blair Witch 9.6M, Bridget Jones 8.2M, Snowden 8M, DB 5.6M, WTBB 5.5M, Squad 4.7M

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

I say this in general but claiming a woman who's made millions in her career & has been apart of some great films "deserves" a comeback is as ridiculous as it sounds.

True but it is a shame that she's fallen by the wayside and the only time we've heard about her this decade it was because of "OMG what did she do to her face?!" Especially when her looks made her a subject of ridicule even during her peak.

Just now, filmlover said:

True but it is a shame that she's fallen by the wayside and the only time we've heard about her this decade it was because of "OMG what did she do to her face?!" Especially when her looks made her a subject of ridicule even during her peak.

We should all be so lucky to have her self image problems. I know you don't know what it's like until you stand in someone's shoes but I'm pretty sure I'd rather have her career than not have it lol.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She did fucked up her cute face, tho. She doesnt even look like the same person.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

Open Road's Snowden brought in a reported $390,000 on Thursday night, though Open Road has not yet responded to emails asking whether this total includes Wednesday night's Fathom screenings. The studio has confirmed both the Fathom screenings and Thursday night previews will be rolled into Friday's gross. Given the lingering questions surrounding these numbers we aren't ready to offer up any comparisons.

Yeah, I need this to have those Fathom events numbers rolled in, I went low.  :P

Thankfully, I also went lower than most on BW.

• Like 1