CJohn

EMMYS 2016 | Discuss It Live Here

And really hope Fargo's incredible second season isn't shut out by Ryan Murphy. If you told me in December that ACS would be a dominant favorite over Fargo come Emmy season I'd have had no idea what to think. It's a minor tragedy that Dunst probably won't win any major awards. 

Also the snubs for Rhea Seehorn, the whole Leftovers cast, and Aya Cash are the bullshittiest shit. Almost undoes the goodwill they get for finally noticing that The Americans exists. 

Edited by Kevin Bacon
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kevin Bacon said:

And really hope Fargo's incredible second season isn't shut out by Ryan Murphy. If you told me in December that ACS would be a dominant favorite over Fargo come Emmy season I'd have had no idea what to think. It's a minor tragedy that Dunst probably won't win any major awards. 

Also the snubs for Rhea Seehorn, the whole Leftovers cast, and Aya Cash are the bullshittiest shit. Almost undoes the goodwill they get for finally noticing that The Americans exists. 

I still laugh every time I think about when last year's nominees were announced and Carrie Coon wrote on her Twitter something along the lines of "I'm so happy that there are so many great roles for women out there for there to be outrage that I was snubbed." :lol:

11 minutes ago, Kevin Bacon said:

Seehorn will fortunately get in next year when supporting actress has pretty much been wiped clean.