antovolk

THE LION KING | WITH DIGITAL FUR TECHNOLOGY | July 19 2019 | Jon Favreau Photorealistic CGI Remake | Soulless Cash Grab to end all Soulless Cash Grabs

$400m OW / $1.5b DOM 
$2.5b OS / $1b China

$5b worlwide! 

:sparta:

2 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

$400m OW / $1.5b DOM 
$2.5b OS / $1b China

$5b worlwide! 

:sparta:

Seth Rogen warthog means that every prediction that everyone has made for this movie must be at least halved.  Sorry, this isn’t happening

btw the only character here I would fuck is Nala, like a normal person. Scar doesn't have the sensual voice of Jeremy Irons, so I'll pass on him.

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Man fuck you guys

None of us are warthogs. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm sure others have asked or wondered already, but...anyone know why they didn't just bring back Jeremy Irons? 

Between that and weak Jafar I'm wondering if Disney is intentionally neutering their great villains for kids...

Edited by tonytr87

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Man fuck you guys

Sorry I’m not tracking this properly, what happened to wanting to fuck the warthog?

• Haha 1

Personally, I would not do the deed with Nala. I have no idea how the logistics would work and honestly I just don't think it would have a happy ending for either party.

• Like 1
  • Not Cool 1

Just now, aabattery said:

Personally, I would not do the deed with Nala. I have no idea how the logistics would work and honestly I just don't think it would have a happy ending for either party.

But it's the only realistic chance you get to be with Beyonce.

3 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

I'm sure others have asked or wondered already, but...anyone know why they didn't just bring back Jeremy Irons? 

Between that and weak Jafar I'm wondering if Disney is intentionally neutering their great villains for kids...

I mean do you want the truth, or what? Look at all of the actors playing lions and tell me what they have in common. 

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

btw the only character here I would fuck is Nala, like a normal person. Scar doesn't have the sensual voice of Jeremy Irons, so I'll pass on him.

I hope you don't attend petting zoos, Eric.

• Haha 4

It was surprising that The Shape of Water thread never turned into the bestiality thread so it’s only natural that it happens for The Lion King thread

• Haha 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

It was surprising that The Shape of Water thread never turned into the bestiality thread so it’s only natural that it happens for The Lion King thread

i would have my way in the sonic thread, but it's a shame he's now getting plastic surgery and ruining his natural beauty.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

All of them just want to have sex with Jim. Avatar is secondary.

Posted (edited)

Just so you guys know these past 2 pages will probably be stealth deleted by the big boys.

I was never here. :ph34r:

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun

1 minute ago, cdsacken said:

All of them just want to have sex with Jim. Avatar is secondary.

Damn you just can't help but talk about Avatar even when it's not brought up lmao

6 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I mean do you want the truth, or what? Look at all of the actors playing lions and tell me what they have in common. 

Yeah, except they cast Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner...what's one more white actor who happens to have a better voice for Scar?