antovolk

THE LION KING | WITH DIGITAL FUR TECHNOLOGY | July 19 2019 | Jon Favreau Photorealistic CGI Remake | Soulless Cash Grab to end all Soulless Cash Grabs

3 minutes ago, scabab said:

But if I hadn't watched them then you'd be whining about that instead. 

No i woundt. I personally cant stand romance movies and im free to feel about them that way even if i saw only like 10 of them in my life to this day. I just know i dont enjoy them so i dont watch them.

Crazy, right?

5 hours ago, Brainbug said:

I personally cant stand romance movies.

Ditto, romantic movies are yuck. I have like very few of romantic movies, exceptions if you can say, and dislike almost all of them even if they are classics or whatever.

• Disbelief 1

7 hours ago, Brainbug said:

No i woundt. I personally cant stand romance movies and im free to feel about them that way even if i saw only like 10 of them in my life to this day. I just know i dont enjoy them so i dont watch them.

Crazy, right?

But I never said I couldn't stand superhero movies, I already said the two Avengers movies as well as the new Spider-Man and The Dark Knight were good movies.

Doesn't mean they don't have a number of flaws and most of them are the exact same children's movie over and over. For every Deadpool you get like five Guardians of the Galaxy 2's.