Noctis

Rate each book in the trilogy.

She`s totlaly insane. I mean, she hated the first book so much she actually read second and third just to prove she was right about the first? Lol! Do I contribute to Shitto TV show ratings to prove she sucks? hell, no! I follow the ratings wishing them to nose-dive but there`s no chance in hell Nielsen or whatever agency that does the same job in Canada will ever add my household to a ratings-booster list. And watching a shit show is easier than reading a shit book (well, she finds them shit).

Insane definitely, but there is a good point buried within the madness that aside from Katniss there really isn't a female character of any depth in the book. The closest is Rue but she's essentially a Prim proxy and we don't get much beyond the surface.But then the review goes wacko when it claims that Glimmer is one of our first on-screen deaths (and the first kill of Katniss we see) because the author is puritanical about sex/beauty/etc and wants to punish the very pretty girl who yada yada yada