Spidey Freak

Professor Marston & The Wonder Women | Moved Up to Oct 13 2017 | Sony produced Biopic on Wonder Woman creator | Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Bella Heathcote

3 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Don't get hyped that early. It has a score of 6.6 on IMDB right out of the gate in addition to the mixed reviews on letterboxd. :redcapes:

LOL Nice!!!

You are hating on this too? :D 

Confirmed: Professor Marston and the Wonder Women will be a front-running Oscar contender.

Please give us your absurdly lowballing predictions for this; we all know that whenever you make a box office prediction for a film about Wonder Woman, said film's actual box office proves you insanely wrong. 

0MNZI.gif

1 minute ago, spaghetti! said:

Annapurna looks better off promoting this for awards than Detroit. (sorry @WrathOfHan) Still a bit surprised WB/DC aren't involved, but it still looks like it'll be a fun time.

They should totally push DEATH WISH :sparta: 

Or maybe they'll get Hostiles (some are calling that a bit arthouse so I dunno if the Academy would go for it though)

4 hours ago, Frozen said:

LOL...The target audience of this movie is not DC fanboys. If those fanboys going to see the movie think that they will see Wonder Woman kicking ass, they must be pissed. :redcapes: totally wrong marketing... 

8 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

The target audience of this movie is not DC fanboys. If those fanboys going to see the movie think that they will see Wonder Woman kicking ass, they must be pissed.  totally wrong marketing... 

^^^^Still salty over the film's tangential connection to WB I see. :rofl:

By the way, unless one is blind or cannot read, nobody would mistake this film for a "WW-kicking-ass film." And by the way, as a DC fan and a Wonder Woman fan, hell yeah I am the target for this film. I love Wonder Woman and DC, and Marston is the guy who created the character, which is still published by DC. The story behind the creation of said character and how these two real-life women inspired Wonder Woman is fascinating, and I am looking forward to it. So, yeah...it makes sense for them to go to to a comic book con.

But keep hating... :D

Edited by Cochofles