CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019 | 15th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

19 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Rewatched the first one last night; Michael Nyqvist is the real MVP. 

His speech about John wick is half the reason John wick is an iconic character now. Love that he plays his whole performance as “resigned to the fact that John wick is probably gonna kill him” too.

• Like 3

While I think this was the "weakest" of the 3.  I still really liked it.  Easily a B+ at the worst for me.  Can't wait for part 4, assuming they can or go there 

Edited by 75Live

It now enters that rare echelon of Hollywood action/adventure series that have a consistently solid trilogy. Die Hard, Indiana Jones, the "rebooted" M:I trilogy, and now John Wick. Fans will appreciate one over the other, but the quality is definitely present throughout.

1 hour ago, ThePhasmid said:

It now enters that rare echelon of Hollywood action/adventure series that have a consistently solid trilogy. Die Hard, Indiana Jones, the "rebooted" M:I trilogy, and now John Wick. Fans will appreciate one over the other, but the quality is definitely present throughout.

Bourne.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Bourne.

You could argue F&F, too. I'm thinking of series that present stunts as pure art in breathtaking choreographed and geographically sensible visuals. In this case, I would include the Mad Max series. However, Thunderdome has its rightful detractors.

Edited by ThePhasmid