CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019 | 15th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

9 hours ago, 75Live said:

While I think this was the "weakest" of the 3.  I still really liked it.  Easily a B+ at the worst for me.  Can't wait for part 4, assuming they can or go there 

3 was so much better than 2, but neither tops the 1st one!!!

• Like 2

It's a lot of fun but I'd go 1 > 2 > 3

Spoiler

Best moment bar none is Mad Dog from The Raid and the other dude kicking/throwing Keanu through six or seven glass cases in one shot. That's exactly the kind of physical action/comedy I want.

It never quite manages to top the first 20 minutes with the library and knife fight.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 12:24 PM, 75Live said:

While I think this was the "weakest" of the 3.  I still really liked it.  Easily a B+ at the worst for me.  Can't wait for part 4, assuming they can or go there 

seeing that each JW movie has been doubling the previous money made wise I think they definitely will go there. 

Spoiler

Judging by that ending, it seems like part four should logically be the finale to John Wick’s journey. That doesn’t mean they wouldn’t be able to make spin-offs and whatnot for this franchise, but John Wick’s journey specifically seems like it should be nearing its conclusion. 

3 was awesome. First one is the best. Very consistent series. Slightly worried that could run out with the 4th one but so far they're "3 for 3" so I'll gladly check out the next. Happy for Reeves and the crew. Great, fun, and pretty hilarious franchise.  I'm actually excited for the spinoff series.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stealthyfrog said:

Apparently John Wick Chapter 4 is releasing May 21st, 2021? No idea where this ResetEra user got this text from, but he wouldn't lie about it

https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-wick-chapter-4-coming-may-21st-2021.118071/

Lionsgate sent this to all their John Wick text message subscribers in the States. It's legit.

Sick way to announce the date

• Like 1

Got a text from the Continental Switchboard.

John Wick Chapter 4 is coming May 21, 2021.
Yea i remember, around October, lionsgate asked to register our phone number for exclusive updates on JW3 including poster, trailer etc.

Well, i'm way too hyped up. JW3 was fookin amazing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Yea, this movie was awesome. It’s now my favorite of the three. 

I’ll go 3>1>2

That middle action sequence with Berry was great; mostly because she got to kick ass and the dogs were awesome lol

Loved seeing Mark Dacascus(so?) in this playing a fairly significant role and kicking ass as well. That guy should have been a much bigger star than he is. 

Definitely looking forward Wars to the next one. 

• Like 1