CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019

Well, early stages of course, I'm sure it won't truly become serious until the second one is released and it gets strong numbers, but still, it's nice to know they're already thinking about it.

“Yeah — we’re currently in the middle of writing it right now,” Stahelski said of the film’s status, and it seems like the film pretty much has a greenlight; it’s just waiting on the filmmakers to get everything into place. When asked when they might start filming, Stahelski replied, “It’s more of a how fast can we get our shit together. But I would assume that if not by the end of this year, the beginning of next year.”

http://collider.com/john-wick-3-filming-chad-stahelski/

• Like 1

This will just be a continuous series of head shots with two pencil death scenes. 

I approve. 

• Like 5

• Like 6

Dig the confidence. Keanu breaking into the summer again. It's been a long time. 

Hope for an OW in the 40s and a 120+ finish. 

• Like 1

Like the confidence, but has a chance of getting lost in the shuffle. I hope it's the final movie and does decent enough. But I am scared we won't get to see Keanu much after this trilogy...unless he is in a Star wars, dc or marvel flick. Constantine is fucking underrated. That deserved a trilogy. 

• Like 1

I really liked John Wick: Chapter Two. I hope this film does great! John Wick should be the next popular action character like James Bond and Jason Bourne!

48 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I want a 3 hour movie that explains exactly how functions their currency.

They're gonna introduce the Continental Central Bank acting as a lender of last resort for all the Continentals

Edited by MrPink

14 hours ago, slambros said:

I really liked John Wick: Chapter Two. I hope this film does great! John Wick should be the next popular action character like James Bond and Jason Bourne!

And John Mcclane. 

I think this is the best solo action franchise since Die Hard. Seriously.