CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019 | 15th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

I don't know. For me she was a flat dud. And, her ability to pull stunts was distracting as hell. She's no Charlize or even ScarJo. She sucked at it. Whole action bit with her and Wick was redundant as hell. Pretty much they do one thing and then loop it for 10 minutes. Had me yawning.

First 30 to 45 minutes are so euphoric that it's a wonder why they didn't save that imaginative, brilliant stuff for the last 30 to 45 minutes.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Thanks 1

It seems John Wick 3 has the most widest theater-count in the series.

First film had 2,589 theaters, opened with $14M and made $43M.

Second film had 3,113 theaters, opened with $30M and made $93M. (So it increased)

This third one has 3,850 theaters. So does anyone have any idea how higher it can open?

1 hour ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

It seems John Wick 3 has the most widest theater-count in the series.

First film had 2,589 theaters, opened with $14M and made $43M.

Second film had 3,113 theaters, opened with $30M and made $93M. (So it increased)

This third one has 3,850 theaters. So does anyone have any idea how higher it can open?

If it has the similar jump from 1 to 2 in theater average, OW will be 65.7M

The set design in this movie is insane and the dogs.....my god :ohmygod:

One of my favorite things about this movie is that fact that the action doesn't feel or look fake/badly choreographed. There's no bad guys standing around waiting for the next guy to finish getting killed before attacking.

• Like 2