CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019 | 15th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

Easiest solution; Ruby had a twin the whole time and she's, like, pretty mad cause Wick killed her sister. Or fully commit and make them quadruplets or something so you can have John Wick vs 3 Ruby Rose's.

Nah, septuplets so we can get What Happened to Monday 2

6 hours ago, aabattery said:

Coincidentally, I literally just finished re-watching JW2. It was left fairly ambiguous IMO. He smirks at Wick and then the train drives away after Wick tells him that if he takes out the knife he'll bleed out. Made it pretty clear that he didn't take out the knife.

He does the same kill-move to Ruby Rose later on except he takes the knife out that time. Then they focus on her looking lifeless for a few seconds.

I brought this up when I posted the news and it goes ignored. :lol:

He “clearly” slumps over dead, @Jay Hollywood? What’s clear is that Wick tells Common he’ll bleed out and die if he pulls out the knife. And what’s also clear is that we don’t see Common pull out the knife. :lol:

• Like 1

I can't believe Ruby's character might be alive, though didn't she say she would be seeing John?  That's what she said after getting stabbed by him.

Common definitely didn't die. His fate was ambiguous and there was the thing with John saying he had a chance if he kept the knife there. Let's hope a doctor helped Common, lol.

1 hour ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I can't believe Ruby's character might be alive, though didn't she say she would be seeing John?  That's what she said after getting stabbed by him.

Common definitely didn't die. His fate was ambiguous and there was the thing with John saying he had a chance if he kept the knife there. Let's hope a doctor helped Common, lol.

The “be seeing you” I interpreted as she was about to die and she was expecting John to die soon as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

I brought this up when I posted the news and it goes ignored. :lol:

He “clearly” slumps over dead, @Jay Hollywood? What’s clear is that Wick tells Common he’ll bleed out and die if he pulls out the knife. And what’s also clear is that we don’t see Common pull out the knife. :lol:

He got stabbed through the heart. its IN his heart, There is no way to repair that. And he smiles but then settles. And no part of his body movie but his head kinda. Figured he always used his last breath to smile like damn he got me. 

Common being in the next one, that would be stupid as fuck. You can't survive a knife stuck in your heart anywhere. Thats would be jumping JW movie logic for me into the fuck that I don't buy the tone zone. 

I think it's always been implied that the window for Common returning was left open by virtue of the dialogue. 

A quick search shows that depending on circumstances, it's possible to survive a stab wound in the heart but not particularly likely.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I think it's always been implied that the window for Common returning was left open by virtue of the dialogue. 

A quick search shows that depending on circumstances, it's possible to survive a stab wound in the heart but not particularly likely.

Might as well bring back everyone who got shot once in he head, you can survive that too. I will throw in the towel before seeing it if common is back, yell at me all you want. 

A bullet to the head is a 95% chance of death thanks to google

a stab to any part of the heart area  is a 90% chance of death. 

If John Wick didn't tell the mother fucker I stabbed you down the middle of your heart. and he just stabbed him in the chest sure, he can come back. But thats not what happened. 

Whatever though, its not like it matters hahah I wont care ten seconds later if the fight is cool. Im no doctor. so its fine, why do I care even? 

You guys win. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, MrPink said:

The idea is that what penetrated the aorta is also plugging it. He probably kept it in so a medical professional could get to it in time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Looked it up and the aorta is the worst part to get stabbed though obviously. he's John Wick he stabbed the mother fucker in the one golden zone of the heart. There was no in-between arteries here. 

Might as well bring back everyone who got shot once in he head, you can survive that too. I will throw in the towel before seeing it if common is back, yell at me all you want. Bullshit fan service. 

A bullet to the head is a 95% chance of death thanks to google

a stab to any part of the heart area not the aorta (where he was stabbed, the middle and main artery of the heart) is a 90% chance of death. 

So fuck that. I don't buy it. If John Wick didn't tell the mother fucker I stabbed you down the middle of your heart. and he just stabbed him in the chest sure, he can come back. But thats not what happened. 

Whatever though, its not like it matters hahah

I mean, the intention was seemingly to keep him alive because most people assumed he wasn't dead based on what the filmmakers gave us, so it's not like they just brought him back because people demanded it, they left it that way for a reason.

If you don't buy it, fine, but, this isn't some backtrack here in the case of Common. I could give two shits either way if he comes back or not, but it didn't surprise me at all he's part of the casting.

Edited by MrPink

14 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I mean, the intention was seemingly to keep him alive because most people assumed he wasn't dead based on what the filmmakers gave us, so it's not like they just brought him back because people demanded it, they left it that way for a reason.

If you don't buy it, fine, but, this isn't some backtrack here in the case of Common. I could give two shits either way if he comes back or not, but it didn't surprise me at all he's part of the casting.

giphy.gif

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, MrPink said:

That was one of the thoughts I had.

But Ruby Rose...isn't a good actress. Can't they bring in somebody else more interesting 

It's not ideal, but everyone has seemed to have gone ALL IN on her in the last couple of years so I'm afraid that we're on this ship till it sinks.

• Sad 1