CJohn

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum | 17 MAY 2019 | 15th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

24 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Oh my, that was one hell of a trailer.:ohmygod:

They even stole a scene from Aquaman..:hahaha:

They got my money!

If we're real, Aquaman borrowed from Uncharted 3, which also borrowed from Tarsem Singh's "The Fall". Either way, cool dudes walking across massive sand dunes makes for amazing cinematography.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ThePhasmid said:

Hey, The Fall is as good as Pan's Labyrinth by my meager standards, but I understand why some people may hate it. I was just trying to point out that Singh mastered the awesome sand dune shot before anyone else.

The film definetly had some gorgeous cinematography. Nearly everything else is bad though imo.

Pans Labyrinth is a Masterpiece.

I think we can all agree that this may go down as one of the best romantic dog owner films of all time. Halle Berry and Keanu Reeves, as a couple, are extremely easy on the eyes, too. Especially after you realize they're both hittin' 50+.

Edited by ThePhasmid