grim22

Angel has fallen | Aug 23 2019 | Millennium | Gerard Butler. Third movie in the "..has fallen" series.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, Ithil said:

You may have it confused with White House Down, which has the exact same premise but is much more lighthearted and silly. Olympus Has Fallen is just mean and unpleasant for its whole runtime (but with a supremely stupid plot it doesn't seem to notice it has).

And London Has Fallen is even worse; it implies that anybody with a brown skin from the Middle East is an evil terrorist.

There are few films I would stick with the tag "This film is evil" London Has Fallen is one of them.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:23 AM, DAJK said:

Fuck it, I'll watch it. Olympus has Fallen was actually pretty great, and London was enjoyable enough. Never would have thought back in 2013 that this would be a trilogy though :lol: 

So glad you approve of bigotry.

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 2

8 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

London Has Fallen is like the cinematic verison of your uncle trump supporter's facebook comments.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell.

I think a lot of movies get stuck with the "racist" label unfairly, but London Has Fallen is guilty as hell.

On 10/26/2016 at 5:20 PM, That One Guy said:

Olympus Has Fallen isn't fun at all, it's a depressing and bleak movie that offers none of the action movie escapism I expected from it.  London Has Fallen was a bit better.

I have the complete opposite from your opinion. Olympus has fallen is one of the best action films of the decade in my opinion. It's also an incredibly good time at the theater. Gerard Butler is charming and tough and energetic and the script is fantastic especially the line let's play a game of fuck off and you go first. I didn't care for the second one all that much but if they can get back to the charm and energy of the original then I think this one will do well.

• Like 1

I loved Olympus Has Fallen. The White House attack scene was scary, though...What's preventing crazy people from going to the White House and blowing themselves up??? That scene was very crazy, from planes shooting people all over the area to terrorists using rocket launchers, grenades, explosives and even blowing themselves up.

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

I also like Green Book, and have been told that I am racist for doing so

Being called racist for liking a movie, is unacceptable.  I would sue whoever called me racist.  That's beyond trolling.

I also liked Green Book. Thankfully I had no problems like that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, stealthyfrog said:

I always mix up Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down. I don't remember which of the two was the one I watched, but I kinda liked it, whichever one it was.

Yea me too. I get them mixed up.