grim22

Angel has fallen | Aug 23 2019 | Millennium | Gerard Butler. Third movie in the "..has fallen" series.

23 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Did Aaron Eckhart die in the previous film? I was taken aback when they call Morgan Freeman "Mr President" at the start of the film. Eckhart not in this one.

No, I presume he quit/didn't stand for reelection by the time the events of the new flick come around. He survived the second movie.

Poor Eckhart, his career seems pretty done atm.

Edited by Celedhring

Jada Pinkett Smith either got a monetary amount that she couldn't refuse, or her ego may not be as huge as I thought it would be 🙂. Married to one of the (formerly)biggest actors in hollywood. Very picky and particular guy too.

The way she exited this movie 🙂...I imagined her vetoing that, and demanding a bigger, more heroic script 🙂

Dont want to spoil anything, but she was...discarded...like a $60,000 earning D-lister 🙂...

Anyways it was what it was...a testosterone fueled (you stay home and raise the kid 😂!) bullet flying actioner. Good villain. By the 6000th fired bullet you begin to fatigue, but worth a look. 

Edited by OdinSon2k14

2 hours ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

Jada Pinkett Smith either got a monetary amount that she couldn't refuse, or her ego may not be as huge as I thought it would be 🙂. Married to one of the (formerly)biggest actors in hollywood. Very picky and particular guy too.

The way she exited this movie 🙂...I imagined her vetoing that, and demanding a bigger, more heroic script 🙂

Dont want to spoil anything, but she was...discarded...like a $60,000 earning D-lister 🙂...

Anyways it was what it was...a testosterone fueled (you stay home and raise the kid 😂!) bullet flying actioner. Good villain. By the 6000th fired bullet you begin to fatigue, but worth a look. 

She appears in the most random movies doesn't she?

Probably seeing this on Labor Day weekend. Really enjoyed the first one and I love Butler in this role. Looks like a fun one!

20 minutes ago, JB33 said:

She appears in the most random movies doesn't she?

Probably seeing this on Labor Day weekend. Really enjoyed the first one and I love Butler in this role. Looks like a fun one!

It was clearly intended to be HIS movie 😂...if there was gonna be any hero left standing at the end, it was gonna be just him 😂

Good to see Angel's daily gross starting off higher than London's one.

DAY MV5BMTY1ODY2MTgwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY3
London Has Fallen
MV5BNTU0NmY4MWYtNzRlMS00MDkxLWJkODYtOTM3
Olympus Has Fallen
MV5BYmRmMWZhZGItYzA4MC00ZDYyLWE0OTMtYmM0
Angel has Fallen
WEEK 1
Fri $7,537,518
- / -
$7,537,518 / 1
$10,062,141
- / -
$10,062,141 / 1
$7,958,653
- / -
$7,958,653 / 1
Sat $8,515,481
+13% / -
$16,052,999 / 2
$12,411,049
+23.3% / -
$22,473,190 / 2
$7,788,659
-2.1% / -
$15,747,312 / 2
Sun $5,582,602
-34.4% / -
$21,635,601 / 3
$7,900,604
-36.3% / -
$30,373,794 / 3
$5,633,675
-27.7% / -
$21,380,987 / 3
ADVERTISEMENT (scroll to continue with chart)
Mon $1,654,414
-70.4% / -
$23,290,015 / 4
$2,763,340
-65% / -
$33,137,134 / 4
$1,821,078
-67.7% / -
$23,202,065 / 4
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 3:19 AM, OdinSon2k14 said:

Yeah, I expected more from her. I thought she's gonna be the Tommy Lee Jones of this movie.

But the movie was fun. I enjoyed it a lot more than London. Kinda surprised it opened as big as London though. I thought it would decrease like most sequels. With better reception, it could have better legs, and outgross it in the end.

• Like 1