kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

On 9/5/2017 at 4:22 PM, snarkmachine said:

Isn't Rami like an entire foot shorter than Freddie? They're gonna have to get seriously creative with camera angles.

Or cast a lot of shorter actors, but Freddie's swagger/charisma that was the thing that made him appealing so to some degree I think audiences will be able to roll with it. I mean, it's not like they cast Kevin Hart in This Is How He Did It: The Montell Jordan Story.

Pretty please can this movie include Live Aid and what happened backstage (allegedly) when Freddie Mercury met Bono for the first time:

Before he went on stage, Bono had already had an extraordinary day, not least his encounter with Freddie Mercury, which shows how rough around the edges U2 still were.

‘Freddie pulled me aside and said, “Oh, Bono .  .  . Is it Bo-No or Bon-O?” I told him, “It’s Bon-O.

'I was up against a wall and he put his hand on the wall and was talking to me like he was chatting up a chick. I thought, “Wow, this guy’s really camp.”

I was telling somebody later and he said, “You’re surprised? They’re called Queen!” But I was really amazed. It hadn’t dawned on me.

:rofl:

• Haha 2

On September 6, 2017 at 6:09 PM, BoxOfficeChica said:

Or cast a lot of shorter actors, but Freddie's swagger/charisma that was the thing that made him appealing so to some degree I think audiences will be able to roll with it. I mean, it's not like they cast Kevin Hart in This Is How He Did It: The Montell Jordan Story.

On September 5, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Jay Hollywood said:

I keep hearing this everywhere but its just not true.

Rami is 5'9

Freddie was 5'10 

• Like 1