kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I think it’s completely possible to be a fan of someone’s work but still acknowledge they’re a shitty person.

You can put me in this category.  But, I’ve little reasonable doubt in favor of this guy.  So good riddance.  I’m perfectly fine being a fan of his work, past tense.

5 hours ago, Goffe said:

What led Singer to throw an object?

I'm not making excuses for his behavior, I just want to know what caused him to behave like that on set/not wanting to be on set.

It's called...

Spoiler

Drugs.

(The other problem Singer's rumored to have that is the other open secret...)

• Like 1

Something else is definitely afoot...

The director’s longtime publicist Simon Halls, meanwhile, told The Washington Post on Monday that he no longer represented the director and declined to explain why. The representative for Graham King, the producer-financer for whom “Bohemian Rhapsody” has long been a passion project, did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/12/04/why-did-bryan-singer-leave-bohemian-rhapsody-even-experts-cant-figure-out-which-way-the-wind-blows/?utm_term=.efe19a46926e

Edited by Macleod

5 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Wasn't the first episode of The Gifted directed by him? If I recall correctly you sounded quite blown away by it.

Correct, but that was before even more stuff about him got confirmed. Assholes like him gotta go, there's no place in any business whatsoever to types like him, Weinstein and Spacey.

6 hours ago, Mrwick said:

That's just what bosses do.

As someone who has had a lot of bosses and also been a boss to a lot of people, you get further by being nice than by screaming at people. Personally, I can't remember the last time I screamed at a subordinate for doing something wrong or a boss screaming and throwing things at me, a polite email and a face to face discussion work much much better.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, grim22 said:

As someone who has had a lot of bosses and also been a boss to a lot of people, you get further by being nice than by screaming at people. Personally, I can't remember the last time I screamed at a subordinate for doing something wrong or a boss screaming and throwing things at me, a polite email and a face to face discussion work much much better.

Isnt james caneron known for his temper? Along with many other high profile directors? 

I agree with you but ive been shouted at by my boss countless amounts of times, though i work in a family business so its alright 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Macleod said:

Something else is definitely afoot...

The director’s longtime publicist Simon Halls, meanwhile, told The Washington Post on Monday that he no longer represented the director and declined to explain why. The representative for Graham King, the producer-financer for whom “Bohemian Rhapsody” has long been a passion project, did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/12/04/why-did-bryan-singer-leave-bohemian-rhapsody-even-experts-cant-figure-out-which-way-the-wind-blows/?utm_term=.efe19a46926e

hmmm

54 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

His long time powerhouse publicist Simon Halls (lucky husband of Matt Bomer) dropped him.  There's definitely more coming.

Sounds like somebody is coming with receipts. 

• Like 2