kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

10 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I'm not a Taylor fan, what about that poster makes you guys think she's really in it? I personally hope she's not.

The friendship bracelets. It's a tradition amongst her fans to make them with her song and album names spelled out with the beads and exchange them with each other at her concerts.

• Like 1

The thing is that's also like

A thing that predates Taylor Swift 

I do think she's in the movie though, there seems to be substantially more evidence to that than the anecdotal stuff. If I were to guess the lady Deadpool is Lively, not her.

• Like 1

So, assuming she’s in it, I guess Taylor Swift will be this movie’s equivalent to Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield in NWH? At least in terms of being a thing that the marketing keeps teasing fans about without outright revealing it? 

Edited by WittyUsername

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

So, assuming she’s in it, I guess Taylor Swift will be this movie’s equivalent to Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield in NWH? At least in terms of being a thing that the marketing keeps teasing fans about without outright revealing it? 

Main difference is that she’s never denied being in the film. Mostly because no one asked her.

46 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

The thing is that's also like

A thing that predates Taylor Swift 

I do think she's in the movie though, there seems to be substantially more evidence to that than the anecdotal stuff. If I were to guess the lady Deadpool is Lively, not her.

If she is in the film. She's playing dazzler. She's been connected to that character since X-Men Apocalypse. 

If she’s not in the movie this is good to manage expectations. The outrage about people not appearing in movies after being heavily rumored has been so intense in the discourse afterwards. Would have been completely chaos for Swift. 

1 hour ago, thajdikt said:

Poor Taylor, she’s having a really rough year. First she doesn’t write Argylle, and now she isn’t in Deadpool & Wolverine. Are we sure that’s even her on stage at her concerts?

• Haha 2