kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

006-JF6-LHly1hqs4oi34smj31dn0u0aqa.jpg

炸裂,“死侍”瑞安·雷诺兹、“金刚狼”休·杰克曼、导演肖恩·利维,将于7月2日空降上海,与中国“死党们”见面,开启全球首站宣传。

Deadpool, Wolverine along with Director will visit Shanghai on 2nd July! i.e. 1st Global Promotion will starts from China!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

That seems unlikely, especially if there’s some gay jokes. 

gay jokes might not be edited. Instead, they could make modifications to its subtitles. For example, when the female lead in Anatomy of a Fall say she did have a thing to another woman, the Chinese theatrical subtitles was "I have an axe to grind with her."

• Sad 1

Disney/Marvel were not specific on cuts, but we understand the trims made to the Shawn Levy-directed D&W are minimal and due to violence, blood and gore, and language.

We also hear that no cuts were made that impact the integrity of the storytelling and that the Ryan Reynolds/Hugh Jackman-starrer remains authentic to the Deadpool spirit — unlike Once Upon a Deadpool

https://deadline.com/2024/06/deadpool-and-wolverine-china-release-date-1235975307/

God damn ! If this shit is released in China, 2 billion WW is not a pipe dream. The hype for this movie is gonna be through the roof ! With Inside Out 2 already being such a massive success, Disney is freaking killing it this year. 
Now I know why Bob Iger is a legend. He brings Disney back to life. This man indeed saves cinema.

bob-iger-prince-william.jpg?w=681&h=383&

Edited by BigBoxOfficeBucks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 5
  • Disbelief 3

On 6/15/2024 at 7:27 AM, SpiderByte said:

The idea they're locked into the Fox casts has never made any sense, in no small part due to the fact that...Fox wasn't either. They've recast several major characters. It's hard to believe they're contractually required to use Marsdens Cyclops for instance when the last movie Cyclops appeared in didn't 

There has never been a movie ever that contractually obligated a studio to keep using an actor. No studio would agree to such a thing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eddyxx said:

There has never been a movie ever that contractually obligated a studio to keep using an actor. No studio would agree to such a thing.

Honestly need to know who makes up such dumb shit so that they can be bullied to put in more effort for their next grift

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Honestly need to know who makes up such dumb shit so that they can be bullied to put in more effort for their next grift

As I said, I believe disgraced blogger Devin Faraci was the source of the claim that Marvel has to keep the Fox actors. 

14 hours ago, eddyxx said:

I think the key word is option. The studios in contract involving sequels, have the option to use the same actor, but are not obligied to do so.

I'm excited for Deadpool & Wolverine movie, but it could end up being number 2 in domestic box office due to Inside Out 2 insane box office performance.

Edited by Migs20242

4 hours ago, Migs20242 said:

I'm excited for Deadpool & Wolverine movie, but it could end up being number 2 in domestic box office due to Inside Out 2 insane box office performance,

It's all about Reception if Deadpool 2 connects and gets great reviews then no one is stopping it from Domestic 1

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nero said:

It's all about Reception if Deadpool 2 connects and gets great reviews then no one is stopping it from Domestic 1

It will debut high on opening weekend but will fall off quick on second weekend.

14 hours ago, KnightofNight237 said:

Could see it do $100m barring good reception, Guardians 3 did $87M

I remember not so long ago 87mil from China was seen as a disappointing  run for an MCU film...funny how things have changed

• Like 1