kayumanggi

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX | June 7 2019 | Fox | Simon Kinberg to direct | Delayed to June

2 hours ago, I Am said:

(like Disney remaking all its animated musicals into inferior live action versions.)

I'm still waiting for the live-action Black Cauldron reboot, though I may be alone there.

As for Dark Phoenix, the trailers didn't 'catch' my attention or curiosity enough, and the reviews are just hammering it home. I'm sorry to say I'll be sitting this one out, and probably waiting for Feige to reboot it free of all the taints (especially Singer).

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Sam said:

Read a recent Rolling Stone interview with Kinberg when he stated the main reason Wolverine is not in Dark Phoenix. According to him, even though everyone and their mothers who know the story of Dark Phoenix, and who would be expecting to see the “love story between Logan and Jean Grey” (lol wut?!), Hugh Jackman is just too old for Sophie Turner that it wouldn’t be right to involve him. 

Boy, that tell all about how much are Kinberg really aware about the story he’s touted and adapted twice. 

I haven’t even read the comics and even I know that story isn’t about Wolverine and Jean 

• Disbelief 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Welp, Brett Ratner('s movie) is redeemed...... I guess.

(Nevah gif)    Although if you can't step over the low bar Ratner created.   You probably done fucked up

Edited by DAR
  • Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

At with Fantastic Four, we got Incredibles.

Even Incredibles 2 is better than all the fantastic four movies combined.

It says something when an unreleased movie is better than your 3 big budget attempts.

But i am still wishing for a real Fantastic Four.  Dr. Doom is one of the best supervillains in Marvel's history and they have repeatedly done him wrong.

First thing Fiege  should do is throw out the Ultitmate version of the FF,and go back to the original version.

It's a puzzle why Fox stuck with the Ulitmate version of the X men after it failed frist time around. The ulitmate FF bombed in the comics...few liked it,,,and bombed in the first   two films. Incredibl Fox stuck with a filed version.

By making the FF all young, you lose the whole bickering family aspect which was so important to the FF Reed was the daddy, Sue was trying despertely to learn how to be a surrogate mother to Johnny (making her and Johnny Storm nearly the same age was a stupid decision) and Ben Grimm was the grumpy uncle.

You lost all of that making them berealy out of their teens.

In the Comids the FF was a family that fought all the time, but they came together when the chips were down. And Fox threw that all away. I hope Feige is not that stupid.

And Emily Blunt is perfect casting for Sue Storm.....

• Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, DAR said:

(Nevah gif)    Although if you can't step over the low bar Ratner created.   You probably done fucked up

Smartest thing Ratner ever did was relise he was not very good as a director, and concentrate on being producer. he has been a lot more sucessful since he gave up directing.

• Disbelief 1

just rewatched apocalypse.

e5ZuhXBg.png

ahhhh cinema.

This will not do quite as badly at the box office as the 2015 F4F...X Men has a strong draw as a franchsie that F4F did not have. and I think it has a floor for an ow in the 40 to 50 million range...but the reviews have killed it with the audiences who got burned with Apocalpyse, and I suspect it's legs will be as strong as Professor's Xaviers........

As for the New Mutants,which by all accounts is a mess worse then DP was, it's coming to the Disney Streaming Service near you......

New Mutants only cost around 50 Million,and is thus disposable. DP cost alot more..even before the reshoots....and was not.

• Disbelief 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

why would you do that? Road to Dark Phoenix?

• Disbelief 1

i forgot about the part where apocalypse designs the clothes and does the hair and make-up for his crew ahahahaha

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i forgot about the part where apocalypse designs the clothes and does the hair and make-up for his crew ahahahaha

Gotta look your best for Auschwitz field trips.

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

Got my tickets for Imax. Gonna be seeing this in 9 hours. Will try to make it a double viewing with Godzilla. Otherwise the big guy will have to wait till the weekend.   

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

No more Phoenix Force.

The people want Mr. Sinister. 

The great thing about the XMen going home is that we can be rest assured of there being a good chance we get a 90% accurate looking Mr. Sinister as opposed to a old white dude in glasses which is what I would expect from FoX-Men 

Edited by eddyxx
  • Disbelief 1

47 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

e5ZuhXBg.png

ahhhh cinema.

Looks like apoc is doing something indecent to my man Charles there. 

• Disbelief 1

Lord, $200m on the budget for this is what I'm hearing? This could legitimately be one of the biggest box office bombs of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

And this read like the same old fanboy excuses when their candy movie doesn't get good reviews. 

Right. From people trained to treat every average film from their pet universe or studio as great, I have no such delusions. The consensus I'm reading is that of an average film...with a RT in the 20s.  

• Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, eddyxx said:

Looks like apoc is doing something indecent to my man Charles there. 

sex men apocadicks.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

sex men apocadicks.

XXX-Men: Dark Penis

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

This place...:apocalypse:

• Disbelief 2

2 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

No more Phoenix Force.

The people want Mr. Sinister. 

Hopefully if Disney/Fox moves forward with the X-Force movie...

• Disbelief 1

How it feels watching Xmen Apocalypse 

18z8t1ncqadwmjpg.jpg

• Disbelief 1
  • Not Cool 1