Jump to content
kayumanggi

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX | June 7 2019 | Fox | Simon Kinberg to direct | Delayed to June

Recommended Posts

Just now, AJG said:

How it feels watching Xmen Apocalypse 

 

18z8t1ncqadwmjpg.jpg

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

X:2 Men United

 

Edited by eddyxx
Funnier without the extra XXX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

how it feels watching apocalypse.

 

e5ZuhXBg.png

Like after a rough dicking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How it feels watching XMen Apocalypse 

 

FarawayPowerfulBackswimmer-small.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sam said:

Like after a rough dicking?

what are you talking about? this is an image of bryan singer auditioning a young actor.

  • Like 1
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TMP said:

no

 

Live looks at @TMPwatching the epic climax of Xmen Apocalypse 

 

18z8ow2tht0t2jpg.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Not Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

what are you talking about? this is an image of bryan singer auditioning a young actor.

I don’t see how that disputed what I said 😛

  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oscar isaac is funny as hell in it. the main emotion he's playing throughout is "i am clearly very uncomfortable under these prosthetics". a beautiful performance. also i would charitably estimate that he has 20-25 minutes of screentime. and in the longest x-men movie (just watched it and i couldn't tell you why) that's no good when he's the only fun part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJG said:

 

Live looks at @TMPwatching the epic climax of Xmen Apocalypse 

 

18z8ow2tht0t2jpg.jpg

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

oscar isaac is funny as hell in it. the main emotion he's playing throughout is "i am clearly very uncomfortable under these prosthetics". a beautiful performance. also i would charitably estimate that he has 20-25 minutes of screentime. and in the longest x-men movie (just watched it and i couldn't tell you why) that's no good when he's the only fun part.

Oscar Isaac in apocalypse > oscar isaac in both star wars films

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still had no idea why in Apocalypse, they wasted effort in making a point and cast the Asian girl for a literal nothing role. She appeared in like maybe 2 scenes just to show off that she wore the 80s version of the apparently iconic yellow jacket?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sam said:

Still had no idea why in Apocalypse, they wasted effort in making a point and cast the Asian girl for a literal nothing role. She appeared in like maybe 2 scenes just to show off that she wore the 80s version of the apparently iconic yellow jacket?

She was a big character in the X-Men animated series too. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TMP said:

She was a big character in the X-Men animated series too. Sad.

they stole her storyline in the animated series and gave it to Rogue for the movies tbh.

Edited by CoolioD1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TMP said:

She was a big character in the X-Men animated series too. Sad.

They seemed deliberate about including her in that random going to the mall scene with other young mutants, making it seems like she’s gonna be part of the new team. But then they ended up only including Nightcrawler, cause he has a helpful power I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tfw the franchise is over and you directed the highest grossing x-men movie

 

Spoiler

minusr1tzrubpu2oe7pl.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say what you will about Apocalypse and The Last Stand, but a lot people's (baffling) favorite of these movies ends on this note

 

Magneto-X-Men-First-Class-Blu-Ray-Caps-m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.