kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

Deadline and Forbes both said JL's break even point was high $600ms to $700m after ancillary was projected for years down the road.

JL might hit a few million under eventual break even.  For a $450m+ investment and years of work with billion dollar IPs.

Few were complaining that the Nov release date was going to hurt JL. Rather the sentiment was it would hurt Thur.  It had THREE weeks clear of everything but Coco until SW8 opened.  The last two weeks didn't even have a single wide opener.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Frankly, you really seem frustrated. 

Nope. I was frustrated first two weeks. It was enough.

12 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I must say the meltdowns by tards have been far more entertaining than the movie was 😂

I must say your silence in Wonder Woman thread was amazing. 

Just some slow activity like)))):

On 25.06.2017 at 7:01 PM, ZeeSoh said:

WW made about 20m this week OS down 50%. It's run in China is almost over. So from the remaining markets I expect about 20-25m more plus maybe 10 from japan+spain. So no 400m OS is unlikely. 

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

Nope. I was frustrated first two weeks. It was enough.

I must say your silence in Wonder Woman thread was amazing. 

Just some slow activity like)))):

You dug up a 6 months old post to show that I was off by 2% :hahaha:So obsessed!!!

Are you sure you don't have anything better to do with your time. It's Sunday night :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think blaming the scheduling is needless. In 2015 CW was sandwiched between BVS and TJB and did more than both. That same year IO opened to 90+ against a 100+ 2nd weekend from JW. JL opened to 93+ going against Star and Wonder. JL's issues have been torn apart and discussed here by many and not gonna go into that. But scheduling was the least of it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

You dug up a 6 months old post to show that I was off by 2% :hahaha:So obsessed!!!

Oh, this weak excuses:hahaha:

7 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Are you sure you don't have anything better to do with your time. It's Sunday night :rofl:

Same questions for you:D

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, YSLDC said:

Overseas weekend was underestimated by 2 million. 

$636M worldwide and I think it'll go up DOM too with actuals.

that makes over MOS nearly certain as that 2m can extrapolate to 6m+, and over 675 very likely too.

can't see more than ~680m though.

37 minutes ago, Lor San Tele said:

@ZeeSoh and @KeepItU25071906 -- please stop sniping at each other, you're basically derailing this thread with all the pettiness. 

I have no interest in engaging with that person, by now I know well enough that it is pointless to do so. I must point out that he started it and he is the one to use words such as "snobs" and "pathetic".