kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

5 minutes ago, mredman said:

i really don't see why this is so bad. It will be close to 470-480 WW after 10 days and 300 WW after 10 days OS. Thor 3 was on 354 OS after 16 days as it had opened 7-10 days in many markets around the globe before the US release.

A shitty (IMHO) Thor film over Batman+Superman+Wonder Woman+Flash+Aquaman+Cyborg. And it is locked that Ragnarok is making +$100m more than JL WW. That is the real tragedy.

2 minutes ago, peludo said:

A shitty (IMHO) Thor film over Batman+Superman+Wonder Woman+Flash+Aquaman+Cyborg. And it is locked that Ragnarok is making +$100m more than JL WW. That is the real tragedy.

:apocalypse::apocalypse:

Edited by Fullbuster

39 minutes ago, Olive Skywalker said:

If Rth spots on, even 400M OS is in danger.

So Thor on 354 million OS Nov 9th with a head start of 7-10 days before US release still manged to get additional 160 million OS in 17 days. And you say JL cant even get 100 million OS in its entire run left. How in the hell does that make sense ?

39 minutes ago, peludo said:

because we are living in a shitty biased marvel world where everything is on its side incl critics and journalism. While DCEU gets hated on by biased critics and biased pathetic hate ariticles with ton of pathetic click bait crap out there. Just take a look at this board even. Its a sheep world

Edited by mredman

8 minutes ago, mredman said:

So Thor on 354 million OS Nov 9th with a head start of 7-10 days before US release still manged to get additional 160 million OS in 17 days. And you say JL cant even get 100 million OS in its entire run left. How in the hell does that make sense ?

Many big OS markets and the leggy ones for Thor didn't open a week earlier than DOM.

Different release pattern for the movie, and Thor had smaller drops.

Thor 3 2nd OS weekend 157M

JL  will be only half of that.

Edited by Olive Skywalker
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Olive Skywalker said:

Many big OS markets and the leggy ones for Thor didn't open a week earlier than DOM.

Different release pattern for the movie, and Thor had smaller drops.

Thor 3 2nd OS weekend 157M

JL  will be only half of that.

admire your patience, keep explaining seem not working for him

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mredman said:

because we are living in a shitty biased marvel world where everything is on its side incl critics and journalism. While DCEU gets hated on by biased critics and biased pathetic hate ariticles with ton of pathetic click bait crap out there. Just take a look at this board even. Its a sheep world

I still have not seen JL so I can not say if critics are right or wrong.

And I will not say more about Ragnarok here. I will not contribute to another Marvel vs DC war. It was not my intention.

22 minutes ago, mredman said:

1) Thor only had a weeks headstart in 50% of OS countries not including some big ones like China

2) Thor's 2nd week drop in those overseas countries that opened first was an amazing 40%. Its drop in the 3rd week (2nd week in 50% OS countries) was 50% or so. 

3) if Rth's numbers hold that would be a huge drop for JL. 65% or more if I am not wrong. Barring China, Thor had a lower drop even when facing JL opening week. 

This is why many people are predicting such low total. The drop of 65% or more is massive. If you calculate future OS tally using a much better 50% week on week hold will give JL not much more than 100m

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mredman said:

Are we going to forgot the fact that WW has over 90% on RT?

1 hour ago, mredman said:

i really don't see why this is so bad. It will be close to 470-480 WW after 10 days and 300 WW after 10 days OS. Thor 3 was on 354 OS after 16 days as it had opened 7-10 days in many markets around the globe before the US release.

A Thor movie will outgross a JL movie. Let that sink in. That is so embarrassing. JL should have easily passed a billion since it's the counterpart of The Avengers in the DCEU.

• Like 2