kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

39 minutes ago, mredman said:

1) no it had 10 days in some countries too.

2 and 3) Because it opened in 2 different times overseas. One around october 24th-27th and one along with US Nov 2nd-3rd. So of course it dropped not as much while JL has opened in all countries at sametime

I already said why that is because we are living in a shitty biased marvel world where everything is on its side incl critics and journalism. While DCEU gets hated on by biased critics and biased pathetic hate ariticles with ton of pathetic click bait crap out there. . When have you ever seen negative clickbait stuff for MCU. Also just take a look at this board even. Its a sheep world

Meltdown Post of The Year?

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I don't know...If the numbers keep falling like that, I'm pretty sure less than 600 million worldwide might happen.

Wow, I still can't believe that.

TASM 2 made more than 500 million overseas, and Justice League will barely make more than that worldwide. 

Without this huge success in Brazil 600m would be dead :mouthdropped: And it's not even sure it will have the legs there!

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

BVS did 2.1x the 5-day ow (Wed-Sun) which also included Japan.

That gives JL 180*2.1 = 378 and say 12m from Japan for 390m OS.

So 390m should have been the floor for JL. SS did around 420 without China.

If JL does only about 420 despite 100m odd from China and ends up around WONDR's OS, it's not good.

650+ should happen but it's not locked imo. Thinking 235-240 + 410-420 = 645-660.

edit: MOS did 668 ww btw.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I don't know...If the numbers keep falling like that, I'm pretty sure less than 600 million worldwide might happen.

Wow, I still can't believe that.

TASM 2 made more than 500 million overseas, and Justice League will barely make more than that worldwide. 

Yes but TASM2 was a good movie, a good Spider-Man and I love Emma Stone as Stacy, she was so adorable :wub:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, a2knet said:

BVS did 2.1x the 5-day ow (Wed-Sun) which also included Japan.

That gives JL 180*2.1 = 378 and say 12m from Japan for 390m OS.

So 390m should have been the floor for JL. SS did around 420 without China.

If JL does only about 420 despite 100m odd from China and ends up around WONDR's OS, it's not good.

650+ should happen but it's not locked imo. Thinking 235-240 + 410-420 = 645-660.

edit: MOS did 668 ww btw.

That and BVS opened on an inflated Easter w/e so the multi should have been a bit better, especially with the China drop a bit better

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh they’re defintiely not making money from cinemas only, that’s for sure. 

All the tie ins will offset marketing spend but they’ll definitely have to wait for home entertainment to see any small profit.

I think you have to count in toy sales for this to make a profit. They spend 450-500 mill including P&A..

I have a feeling that this will be a 50-100 mill looser officially..

5 hours ago, peludo said:

I will not start the debate here since this is a JL thread, but it is, IMO, the worst MCU film.

Agreed. 

Although I thought Iron Man 3 was completely balls too and I found Civil War a bit boring. 

I haven’t seen Thor 2 and I only watched Thor 1 once.

• Like 1

Well that’s a lot better than I expected, especially the weekend number.

$72.2m when we thought earlier it was $51m. 

$309.8m total. I think $400m is more do-able now. 

70% drops every weekend and every week gets it to $368m, I think $400m is more realistic hen earlier today. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Thanks 1