CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

19 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Trying to see as little as possible before the trailer debut. I might not even get to see it tomorrow, because I’ll be at work all day tomorrow, and I do not want to watch this future masterpiece after being exhausted by 8 hours of customer service.

Basically, don’t @ me, message me, discuss the trailer with me, etc. until I have mentioned I see it. This is a message to everyone 

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

Yeah...but you don't see anyone talking about a Blade Runner sequel.  Not a peep. 

Look at how long a supposed Tron "sequel" took...if it even happens. 

This.

Though, once again, the second film will not be a "sequel" but the second half of a single story ala LOTR. You are not getting a complete story in the first film.

Got the trailer in front of tenet yesterday, pleasant surprise since I didn't realise there was any footage of the movie yet. At least i know it exists.

I say pleasant surprise, in reality it'll be just as awful as blade runner 2049 :( 

10 minutes ago, tree said:

Got the trailer in front of tenet yesterday, pleasant surprise since I didn't realise there was any footage of the movie yet. At least i know it exists.

I say pleasant surprise, in reality it'll be just as awful as blade runner 2049 :( 

If by awful you mean awesome i agree.

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

:bravo:

To everyone who compares Dune (Part 1) to BR2049, WB is going to make the second part. They won't make Dune Messiah (aka sequel to Dune) but they will finish the 2 parter. Take this to the bank. 

They won't once this flops. Or maybe straight to HBO Max

• Like 2