CaptainJackSparrow

⊃∪∩⪽ | Legendary | October 22 2021 | Denis Villeneuve | Returns to IMAX on December 3

TIME MAGAZINE? WB is REALLY pushing TC. Wow. I haven't seen a young actor get this type of obvious media push as a name actor rather than a role since Josh Hartnett. They are really trying to make the next big thing. 

10 hours ago, excel1 said:

TIME MAGAZINE? WB is REALLY pushing TC. Wow. I haven't seen a young actor get this type of obvious media push as a name actor rather than a role since Josh Hartnett. They are really trying to make the next big thing. 

he's already a big thing. Was nominated for the Oscar. is in high demand by top directors. 

If you want Time push that made a lot of people scratch their heads, that's Cumberbatch. he got 2 Time covers, one when they expected him to win the Oscar for Assange movie (it flopped) and another a year later when they expected him to win the Oscar for Immitation Game (Redcarpet won but Cumberbatch was at least nominated). Covers in tags

rs_600x600-131017133233-600-Benedict-Cum

genius-cover2.jpg

Time has been a joke for quite some time and that much lampooned Harry and Markle cover sealed the deal. 

• Like 1

Being on the cover of Time (America) it's not that big. They make 52 numbers every year. It's prestigious cause it's not only an entertainment magazine but the real big thing is being named Person of the year by the magazine, and that's just one cover every year. I think they never named an entertainer as Person of the year. 

1 hour ago, tonytr87 said:

Part of me wonders if the ATT wants all of these movies to fail. They so badly want to convert to a streaming company that they're willing to goose the results in order to make it happen. 

If all goes according to plan, AT&T won’t be owning WarnerMedia for much longer, so I don’t think they have any particular ambitions for it at this point. 

• Like 1

So this just leaked. Properly leaked. No idea where from.  Slightly higher bitrate than HBO Max 1080p but frame rate is 25fps which is unusual.

I’m guessing an international online retailer accidentally uploaded it (sorta like what happened with Demon Slayer and Mamaru Hosada’s Belle). Doesn’t explain the frame rate but it is what it is.